**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

That intro was so corny.
30t6p3b.gif
Eff is this now a fashion show ? Heat seats was empty like they had the blizzard. Turrible basketball town. Just turrible.

We got off to a horrible start last night. The 20 point hole was too big to climb out of.

Why didn't D'antoni put Mozgov in when Z was playing volleyball under the basket ? He should have used Bill Walker in the 2nd half, because when he came in the 1st he made some stuff happen and this is when we made a little run. He's a longer (pause) and stronger player then Douglas and more of the type of dude you put on the Wade and LeBron types.

The refs.
eek.gif
There was a sequence where Wade drew a foul on a B.S. pump fake on Chandler, where Will barely touched him. Next play Felton gets hacked by Wade. I was convinced then that we wouldn't get a fair shot. Just B.S.

Gallo.
30t6p3b.gif
I've gotten used to dude showing up in 1/2 increments, but when you don't show up at all against arguably the best team in the L, this is when Melo looks like a necessity.

Fields had the worst game I've seen from him. Those free throws.
30t6p3b.gif
But saying that, Fields and Gallo are both big parts of what we do and both were basically non-existent tonight and we made it a game despite being down 20.

I would have been beasting for the Amare avatar had we won. Dunk was cool, but the W would have been more the reason to have that highlight.
glasses.gif

From 12/02/10 GaBeGRaMz wrote:
I respect Breen's basketball knowledge and his skill as a commentator, but he's always on some "look Clyde, Knicks are up 25, but there is 2 minutes left in the 4th, that's a whole lot of time against the Knicks."

Mad negative. Tune into other teams on League Pass, dudes are homers 100%. Every call is bad if it's not the home teams way.

Now, don't get me wrong, I def. don't want nobody like dude in Boston, with Tommy points and all that mess, but Breen makes me feel like I'm wrong for being a Knick fan.
30t6p3b.gif

This guy Breen was killing me.
eyes.gif
It's the worst when big names play us.

At the end of the day, we played one of the best teams in the L and made it a game towards the end. A better start, more contribution from Gallo and Fields, better use of personnel by D'antoni and we probably win.

I more intrigued now for the Orlando game. They have been playing real well since the trade and I want to see how we respond to this L on National T.V. against a team that could be a potential match-up in the play-offs.

The Knicks are going to be a good test for us tonight. I predict a high scoing game.

need melo, a big man, and a back up pg

that would make us championship contenders. not even gonna stsrt on these garbage refs that the NAB chooses to employ

laugh.gif
@ getting EVERYTHING we need (superstar, starting big, and backup PG) in one move, while keeping Fields and Chandler.

roll.gif

D'Antoni running a Rec League with an 8 man rotation.
laugh.gif

A Shane Battier would be great for you guys. The Knicks are close, Fields looks like he'll develop into a good player.

Though I'd love a win against Orlando, I don't know how much that says for us if we win. It'd be another "that's a game we should have won" considering Orlando is still in transition after all the trades they made and still finding their chemistry. I think we need to win it and we'll need to address some issues if we don't.

at the game last night. heat fans are *******. got into mad altercations and was getting yelled at for criticizing. dudes were telling me to only positively support my players, im like the *@+# is this %#%*, high school basketball? dudes are getting paid millions of $*!!%*! dollars 
indifferent.gif

knicks showed alot of heart last night though vs a superior team, d'antoni is a moron for keeping amare out so long in the 1st half. it was a fun game to be at though, 4th quarter was wild, miami ticket holders were telling me if their fans had half the pride in their own team that we had wed be in business, i swear knicks fans were the only ones going all out.

anyway... trade for McGee or Blatche from Washington, especially McGee. Id give up some %#%* for him. Id love to have a 7+ foot young shot blocker who can run the floor next to Amare at the 4
pimp.gif

^^ i get Blatche, cause hes a @@!%+#% idiot, but you wouldnt want McGee?

sidenote i swea to god i saw TI at the game last night. i know homeboy is in jail but i swear to @@!%+#% god TI was there. I know my TI when i see him.

McGee: also a @!%$*$+ idiot.

I would not give up anyone on this roster other than Williams, Mozgov, Bill Walker or Roger Mason for him. No need to relieve Washington of their morons. And obviously they'd want more than any of those guys.

McGee has one of the worst basketball IQ's I've seen in a while. Easily pass on both those bums. Besides, wouldn't we need an in the paint presence next to Amare?

Blatche needs to go somewhere like SA or Boston. Stable teams, veteran leaders that aren't afraid to put you in your place.

Team showed heart last night.. Orlando actually might be difficult.. they have been playing good the last few games together.

I'd give up Mason and Walker for McGee.

If he doesnt work out, he'll ride the pine just like everyone else.

Orlando will be a real challenge.

If we thought Big Z was giving us trouble inside, now we're facing Dwight Howard. Our hope would have to be Amare attacking early and getting him into foul trouble. They've been clicking the last few games and now they've been getting their practice in with the new guys.

Regardless, I'm actually going to the game tomorrow
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom