**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

this will be the last knicks game ill watch from home,
going to the Philippines for my sisters wedding, for 3 weeks and leaving this saturday....

ill try to keep up with every game, and with this thread,
but the time difference will mess everything up....

and the spurs play us, again, on my birthday....
pimp.gif

.....anyways lets get this W!!
grin.gif

I think I would throw AR into the fire tonight. Need somebody to compete on the glass.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

I hope Gallo shows up tonight, and D'Antoni needs to let Turiaf and Mozgov get minutes against Dwight.
this.
Son just needs to have a 30+ outburst on national tv..Its sad that his career high is only 31

Dude has uncapped potential..

I know it's blasphemy in here, but I am not sold on bringing melo here and parting w/ gallo and host of others

and melo's my favorite player

this team has the foundation..we'd be MUCH better served by hiring a defensive minded coach..

maybe even keeping dantoni and hiring a G assistant to serve as our defensive coordinator

I bet there's no defensive strategy..It's just "guard your man"

Why do people keep mentioning Gallo in any Melo trade? Denver has no leverage at all and they're gonna get exploited at the deadline.

This game is gonna be a fun one tonight.

I've come to think that Dwight Howard as about as dumb as a box of rocks.

Comes in the league touting that jesus !++%, then knocks up the dancer.
The free throws. The techs.
Spending three years-plus under the tutelage of one of the best centers ever, and still hasn't picked up ANYTHING.
Disconcertingly childish sense of humor. ---> Superman fascination? ---> Unoriginal as #%!%, biting Shaq unbelievable hard..

Go be the Hulk you fool +%* !@!!%...much more appropriate.

Originally Posted by MeloVP

I've come to think that Dwight Howard as about as dumb as a box of rocks.

Comes in the league touting that jesus !++%, then knocks up the dancer.
The free throws. The techs.
Spending three years-plus under the tutelage of one of the best centers ever, and still hasn't picked up ANYTHING.
Disconcertingly childish sense of humor. ---> Superman fascination? ---> Unoriginal as #%!%, biting Shaq unbelievable hard..

Go be the Hulk you fool +%* !@!!%...much more appropriate.
Yes, i think he is a cornball just as much as you do.

Be more of a D12 hater, calm down man. You don't watch enough, he's made great strides this year.

Anyway, new Orlando arena is outrageous, great to finally see the Knicks

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Mozgov and AR suck, they won't do any better.

They can both provide 6 fouls to throw at Dwight and help keep STAT outta foul trouble, that's all they are needed for in this situation. Plus AR can rebound.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Be more of a D12 hater, calm down man. You don't watch enough, he's made great strides this year.

Anyway, new Orlando arena is outrageous, great to finally see the Knicks
Yea that's true..that statement is kinda dated since he worked with the dream this summer
but..he's one of few on my "I hate this #+!%@" list 
laugh.gif

it is what it is 

Back
Top Bottom