**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

laugh.gif
at that trade

laugh.gif

yeo dean i was looking through the old lagcc summer basketball thing.. $+!% is full of lulz

any possibility for everyone to ball during this break?

Knicks, Magic Eying Marcus Camby?

spacer.gif

Posted: 12/30/2010 7:37:00 AM
Source: Alan Hahn of Newsday

But while the Knicks, according to an NBA source, are keeping close watch on (Marcus) Camby's availability now that the injury-plagued Trail Blazers are at a crossroads, the Orlando Magic reportedly also are angling to land the veteran shot-blocker to back up Dwight Howard.

Source: Wolves Want Randolph for Telfair

spacer.gif

Posted: 12/30/2010 7:44:00 AM
Source: Ken Berger of CBSSports.com

Sources say the Wolves also are targeting Anthony Randolph, who is languishing on the Knicks' bench after being acquired from Golden State as part of the sign-and-trade arrangement that landed David Lee in the Bay Area. Minnesota officials will not part with (Luke) Ridnour in the deal, according to an executive familiar with the team's strategy, but instead hope that (Sebastian) Telfair would be enough to solve the Knicks' backup point guard dilemma.http://www.hoopsworld.com/HeadlineS...YER_ID=&hd=20101230#STORY_30367#ixzz19dOM6300

http://www.hoopsworld.com/HeadlineS...YER_ID=&hd=20101230#STORY_30367#ixzz19dNEydKi

Randolph for Telfair would be a robbery regardless of his ineffectiveness.

PLEASE get Camby back right now. PLEASE !

we could get a better back up PG from another team for AR..

but anyway i'm done after this one..
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
1z5nn1k.png

Ugh, Knicks game is not on MSG. I dislike watching Knicks game on TNT or ESPN. I don't mind NBATV.

pimp.gif
at Kenny putting Charles in his place.

Edit:
roll.gif
roll.gif
at this fool saying Orlando > Boston.

Why does Charles hate the Knicks so much ?

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

we could get a better back up PG from another team for AR..

but anyway i'm done after this one..
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
1z5nn1k.png
That's actually a good trade for all parties involved. Nuggets get Batum, Gallinari, Curry and Mason's expirings and probably a first rounder or two. Knicks get Melo, some centers in Camby and Ely and a backup point guard to play for like 15 minutes. Only thing is the Blazers are just getting a bunch of leftovers really 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom