**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Thanks Jim O'Brien, for putting Posey on STAT

Surrebral Posey. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Gallinari has sprained left knee, will not return. That could be at least one week at the very least.

ill take that
pimp.gif
thought he was going to be out for the year the way he looked
ohwell.gif

Why put posey in Stat? I'm not complaining tho. We should be able to close this out. They don't have Reggie miller

thats what berman's twiter says, The MRI couldnt have been back that quick?

When Bynum did his in the video I posted, it was initially diagnosed a sprained knee. 2 days later, it was revealed he suffered a torn MCL.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

thats what berman's twiter says, The MRI couldnt have been back that quick?

When Bynum did his in the video I posted, it was initially diagnosed a sprained knee. 2 days later, it was revealed he suffered a torn MCL.

Same went with Kendrick Perkins during the Finals in game 6.

Coach D'Antoni sez no damage 2 @gallinari8888 left knee sprain, will C how he feels 2morrow/pain/movement 2 days - a week,no idea 2 tell now

Good win today considering everyone looked hung over out there...Nice to know we can still win with our B game

Gallinari says was hit on outside of knee, felt stretching, lots of pain.. As he walked, felt better. Right now Grade 1 sprain, MRI tomorrow

Gallo also said he believes he can play Tuesday vs Spurs .. Of course his adrenaline is still going, so knee can act up tomorrow. Can walk

Back
Top Bottom