**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

im calling that mozgov avy..that's my guy

MOZGOD DYNASTY EST. 2010

pimp.gif

I was HYYYYYPE .. I was like..who's #4? then I realized

we could use an EC34 sighting soon

This is why you don't play Anthony Randolph, because you have the brains of a 4th grader.

@RIECE
laugh.gif
That foul was more hype than this game. 
Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Dudes ain't seen this much pt since summer league, they're rusty.
That's true. Plus they're used to practicing with good players, not each other.

Knew from the first few minutes that this would be a long night for the Suns. Felton was getting open looks from 3 off of a simple pick and roll. Y'all are rolling right now and it's just too easy if the other team doesn't guard the 3 at all.

We did whatever we wanted with the Suns tonight 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Time to get this Dub in L.A.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

object_23.1289858956.10225.JPG
Reminding me of the Pharrell pic now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

This is why you don't play Anthony Randolph, because you have the brains of a 4th grader.
It bugged me out when he ran over Dragic just to get a layup. I was like is this fool trying to get injured?

When Mike and Clyde were talking about the bench players it did strike me that a pretty good player in Roger is getting paid millions to ride the bench like that. Too bad for him and the rest that Fields breakout year was his rookie one.

When Mozgov caught that pass I was like
eek.gif

He finally did it
I can't be hard on the bench this has to be the first time any of them played in 10+ games

pimp.gif
shout out my real fans I'm seeing the facebook bandwagon INCREASE by the win. Everyone was quoting vado talking about never being a fan of the knicks... Guess the team is doing that good tho lol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

pimp.gif
shout out my real fans I'm seeing the facebook bandwagon INCREASE by the win. Everyone was quoting vado talking about never being a fan of the knicks... Guess the team is doing that good tho lol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Reporter "Raymond Felton with a triple double, what did he bring to the table tonight"

Coach: "Ughh, a triple double, (chuckles)

LOL

Back
Top Bottom