**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

MOZGOD!!!!!!

he's About that Life..

umm always great to hear Teams boo thier own home court..

this is the 2nd time we did it also

Today and againts the bulls a couple months ago

pimp.gif

Guaranteed this win two days ago. I'm one of the more optimistic Knick fans but I don't see us beating the Lakers. Not bc we're not good enough but bc they have too many big dudes. We beat the Spurs bc their most efficient big guy is Duncan. Lakers have Bynum, Gasol, and Odom. Not to mention our guards will have a tough time with Kobe. They're gonna double Amar'e with Gasol and Odom. That means Chandler will need to have a big game. Don't see Fisher hanging with Felton though so he should do well. If we keep the game close towards the end I'll be impressed

We could steal one from Lakers if Kobe is still that that 8-27 type of slump..

WHOEVER SET THE BALL GAMES @ LAGUARDIA.. SET UP ANOTHER ONE.. ASAPP

I fell asleep some time between the middle of the third and 3 mins left in the game. Woke up and saw both AR's were playing, went back to bed.

Good win.

Is everybody On break from school to run at LGA?

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

I fell asleep some time between the middle of the third and 3 mins left in the game. Woke up and saw both AR's were playing, went back to bed.

Good win.

Is everybody On break from school to run at LGA?

thats a good question, I was thinking like how come we only ball in the summer time?

we should atleast a couple times in the winter and summer..

[h1]
[h1]Amar'e Stoudemire says Knicks shouldn't blow up current roster to bring Carmelo Anthony to New York[/h1]
BY FRANK ISOLA
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Saturday, January 8th 2011, 4:00 AM

PHOENIX - Amar'e Stoudemire is starting to sound like he doesn't want to see the Knicks blow up their roster, which is what they'd likely have to do in order to acquire Carmelo Anthony.

Saying "we don't really need much," Stoudemire seemed to suggest that he'd be fine if management gave the current roster a chance to prove itself this season.

"Right now, in New York we have a solid team," Stoudemire said Friday. "We don't really need much. We're playing well. We feel like the team we have can be very successful if we keep improving individually and as a team on the defensive end."

Anthony, who can become a free agent on July 1, is expected to be moved by the Nuggets before the Feb. 24 trade deadline. Anthony has made it known that the Knicks are his preferred destination, but team president Donnie Walsh doesn't have the assets, namely first-round picks, to satisfy Denver.

The emergence of Raymond Felton and Wilson Chandler has Stoudemire optimistic that the Knicks can be a solid playoff club. He also hinted that Mike D'Antoni's willingness to stress defense more than he did in Phoenix has made a difference as well.

"We're not the Suns east, not at all," Stoudemire said. "We're the New York Knicks and we're playing great defensively. We're going to take that momentum on the defense throughout the rest of the year. But I do think the system Mike D'Antoni created was something special, and the fact that he now has it in New York and players willing to play defense from the point guard down to the center position, he's going to get the best of them."

In November, Stoudemire said the only coach to teach him defense has been current Suns head coach Alvin Gentry, which was viewed as an obvious knock on D'Antoni. Yesterday, Stoudemire called D'Antoni "a genius" offensive coach and added, "For us now the difference is we're starting to figure out how to play defense and buy into it."
[/h1]

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...appy_return_for_stoudemire.html#ixzz1AT0xs9Sc
It's great to know that Amar'e Stoudemire has faith in his teammates and their ability. 

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Excited about tonight.

Hopefully Amare has a big game tonight. Know he's hype for this and when you add it being on ESPN and him knowing he's trailing in All-Star votes...
nerd.gif

I'm gonna say 35+.
glasses.gif

Felton is going to be ready tonight too vs. Nash. Probably try and prove a point.

My son came up with a triple dub.
glasses.gif
This game is going to boost his play, not that he needs an ego boost, but this will def. make him feel himself a little more.

But 3 stat lines that made my night last night:

Landry Field- 6-6 FG - 2-2 3PT FG - 14 Pts - 10 Reb - 2 Asst - 1 Steal. (Doesn't need any plays ran for him, dude just gets it done. No missed field goals and a double dub.)
Shawne Williams- 5-12 FG - 4-9 3PT FG - 15 Pts - 7 Reb - 2 Asst - 3 Steals (Gave us 15 pts, but I like the 3 steals.)
Bill Walker- 3-4 FG - 2-2 3PT FG - 8 Pts - 9 Reb - 2 Asst (Almost got a double dub.)

There was a lot of garbage time, but these 3 still got it done.

Also my man Mozgov. Goonery for sure.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

Originally Posted by you go boy

hope carmelo aint turned off by that comment though
for all we know, Stat told him to him wait until after the season

c'mon now
pimp.gif

efd25e77fc0f3a3cd314b3245e39dd24559884c.jpg
glasses.gif

Also anybody around right now down to make a gif for me ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

Originally Posted by you go boy

hope carmelo aint turned off by that comment though
for all we know, Stat told him to him wait until after the season

c'mon now
pimp.gif

efd25e77fc0f3a3cd314b3245e39dd24559884c.jpg
glasses.gif

Also anybody around right now down to make a gif for me ?
nerd.gif

Werd. What was i thinkin lol. Even though hes coming to the knicks eventually is anyone else annoyed about the nets tryin so hard to get him

I really hope Mike doesn't ignore what Moz did so next time we play the Celts he puts him in to mollywhop KG and flagrant Pierce when he drives to the paint.

That little slight of forearm to the jaw really showed me something.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

i gotta be honest..i slept through late in the game..... so can anyone post highlights of mozgov? 
nerd.gif
This...I was out last night only caught the first quarter really

Back
Top Bottom