**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Bynum's size (nh) is clearly giving Stat problems on both sides of the ball. Don't know what the adjustment is going to be.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Is Felton really that much of a improvement over Chris Duhon at PG for the Knicks ?
absolutely
Ok but what happens if this summer when Steve Nash is a free agent and if he decides to reunite with Stat & D'Antoni in NYC ?

Who starts?

Lakers are just too big.

I'll take that half considering Amare and Ray didn't play well, but probably going to need to get hot shooting the ball to steal this one.

Gotta use Mozgov or someone taller. They're getting rebounds left & right.

Amare rushing his shots, Felton with some jitters as well.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Gotta use Mozgov or someone taller. They're getting rebounds left & right.

Amare rushing his shots, Felton with some jitters as well.
cosign, throw Mozgov out there

Originally Posted by DubA169

felton has a bad half and now he's chris duhon status?
Nah nobody is saying that.

I just asked if he really is that much of a improvement over Duhon because to me dude is definitely better offensively but his defense to me isn't all that great.

But hey when you play for Mike D'Antoni you don't have to worry about playing any defense
laugh.gif

Is Felton really that much of a improvement over Chris Duhon at PG for the Knicks ?
absolutely
Ok but what happens if this summer when Steve Nash is a free agent and if he decides to reunite with Stat & D'Antoni in NYC ?

Who starts?

I don't think that would happen because most people want their point guard to atleast play some type of defense plus people have their heart set on someone else

he's a huge improvement. just had a triple double the other day against steve nash. totally abused him. dropped around 30 on the spurs also

his defense is above average. just having a bad night.

Originally Posted by DubA169

felton has a bad half and now he's chris duhon status?
Nah nobody is saying that.

I just asked if he really is that much of a improvement over Duhon because to me dude is definitely better offensively but his defense to me isn't all that great.

But hey when you play for Mike D'Antoni you don't have to worry about playing any defense
laugh.gif
Felton is actually one of the better defensive pg's in the league and is not afraid to guard bigger players.

absolutely

Who starts?
Who cares?

Whoever comes out of camp playing better (probably Felton). Raymond will become an expiring so at least he becomes a good asset especially if he avoids injury this year and keeps up this level of play.
ohwell.gif

D'Antoni needs to stop with the small ball +%@+#*@+.
indifferent.gif

we can't run against the lakers. and they are just gonna abuse us inside. would be real hard to win this one

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

laugh.gif
@ Bynum planting himself in the paint for 5-10 sec every possession

Yeah he must of studied and watched tapes on how Pat Ewing did it his entire career
laugh.gif

absolutely

Who starts?

Nash will be a FA in the Summer of 2012... and be almost 40. Not happening.

With Amar'e and Felton struggling this mightily, suprised we're not out of this game.  Supporting cast has been legit.

Kobe should be out of this game.

Anyone else think the Lakers are also very frustrated during this game?  Haven't watched much of them this year, but they look kind of ticked too.  Especially Kobe not keeping his cool a few times, never see that when he's playing the Knicks.  #Improvement

Originally Posted by youngin33

Anyone else think the Lakers are also very frustrated during this game?  Haven't watched much of them this year, but they look kind of ticked too.  Especially Kobe not keeping his cool a few times, never see that when he's playing the Knicks.  #Improvement
They been playing lackadasical with no fire & effort for like the past 3 months.

They got blown out by 4 sub 500 record teams at home this year.

But I ain't trippin like some NT Laker fans are.

Originally Posted by youngin33

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
@ Kobe while amare was talkin to the ref
I think he forgot what happened the last time he stepped to a knicks player in a #1 jersey

ChildsBryant.jpg

laugh.gif

The only thing noteworthy about Chris Childs sorry journey man NBA career.

Back
Top Bottom