**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Bynum just bodied STAT
laugh.gif

Ehh I can live with the loss...Lakers are just flat out better than us coupled with Amar'e and Felton playing like crap.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

This game is evidence of why this team needs a legitimate 1A to take over the game when Stat is struggling.
Also evident that the team needs a legitimate center next to Stat.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Ehh I can live with the loss...Lakers are just flat out better than us coupled with Amar'e and Felton playing like crap.
Agreed.
Also... that is an awesome avy, one of my favorite scenes
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ that missed dunk. Chandler could've messed around and dislocated his arm.

Anyway, I feel Knicks are probably gonna lose. We don't have that other scorer we need when Amar'e isn't hot. We don't have any other big men. D'Antoni won't play Mozgov. I can commend a dude like Shawne Williams for trying cuz he has been trying hard same with STAT but they're getting burned on the offensive end. Turiaf for some reason isn't playing when he should and you can tell dudes really wanna win.

Now Knicks fans know one of the reasons why Amare left the western conference.

Dude for the past 5 years was getting straight abused by other western conf PF's & C's.

Yo but watching this game, u can tell something is off with the lakers. Dudes are not hungry. They need to make a trade. This coming from someone who absolutely hates the lakers and hates Kobe.

why you talking about non called fouls on amare?

your whole team is full of dirty players. kobe throwing elbows all day. fisher is dirty. artest is out of his mind and should have been thrown out
shut the %$%$ up.

Originally Posted by DubA169

why you talking about non called fouls on amare?

your whole team is full of dirty players. kobe throwing elbows all day. fisher is dirty. artest is out of his mind and should have been thrown out
shut the %$%$ up.
Bro, take it easy. That's why they are coming into this thread. Try to get under your skin. That's all they want. 

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Now Knicks fans know one of the reasons why Amare left the western conference.

Dude for the past 5 years was getting straight abused by other western conf PF's & C's.
Aside from the lakers, no one else really gave him a problem.

Back
Top Bottom