**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Honestly we have a pretty soild team... we just need that 1 more GUY to get us over that hump

Spoiler [+]
Please... Melo...
ohwell.gif
honestly, that is the truth

The two things that have killed me for the most part are our FT shooting and Amare wanting to DRIBBLE like he's Lebron from the top of the key. That was our game, even with Gallo being a waste of space at this point.

Start blaming these losses on Gallo. Homey not showing up at all.

We aint gonna win no games relying on Amar'e's 3s.

Calm the hell down everyone.

Didn't hit FTs, Amare was being an idiot, Gallo couldn't shoot, and we were winning down the stretch.

Poor offense gameplanning against the zone at the end, we needed to beat from from outside.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by windycity7

yall ready to lose next week
pimp.gif
To the Wizards?
i hope you boys dont drop 5(bos,por,orl,chi,was) in a row cuz yall play the wiz the day after us...........you can get some revenge on wall & blatche cuz yall atlking a L against the blk n red just like yall did tonight
roll.gif

dont B sad
frown.gif

People jumping on the team already, wow.

Anyone know where to cop the Knick fitted that Spike had on? Saw it once last year and couldn't find it anywhere. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Tough Loss guys. Watched the whole game.

You guys don't seem to have the killer instinct that winning teams should have.

BUT if Melo comes walking through those doors...

[h1]Gallinari Dealing With Pain In Wrist[/h1]Oct 30, 2010 4:23 PM EST

Gallinari_Danilo_nyk.jpg
Knicks forward Danilo Gallinari has admitted to feeling some discomfort in his shooting wrist.

However, Gallinari doesn't think the issue is the reason he shot just 3-for-9 from the field against the Raptors on opening night.

"I don't think it was not going in, it wasn't going in 100 percent," said Gallinari. "It was going in a little bit. I just think we won the game and I was happy with that. I felt good because we won. We won the game. That's all that matters. I'm not worried about it, especially when we win."

He went on to score just two points on 0-for-6 shooting against the Celtics on Friday night.

"I feel a little bit of pain," Gallinari said. "I don't want to say it effects anything but I feel discomfort. I just have to play with it."

The motha *$+%##, we can't afford to lose games cua of that..

We got guys on the bench that can play.. Coach should sit him out for a week.
All he does is shoot threes, play Walker or Mason then.. Even Rautins.

Couldnt watch the game today, but reading these responses, im glad i didnt. I broke a tear when i saw the boxscore. It's going to be a long season
30t6p3b.gif

Painful loss, but some of y'all need to calm the hell down. How can anyone say anything negative about Felton when we sat and watched Duhon run the team for two years?! Felton had another great game.

Keep in mind, this was the second game of a back to back, both being against excellent teams. We just need to score points down the stretch. We struggle when it matters most.

But, we're three games in with a much more solid team than we've had the past few years. Give them some time to get it together. We have 10 new players. Relax.

-missed FTs
-amare trying way too hard
-i swear i go crazy everytime mason gets subbed in, i rather give rautins playing time
-i want the old gallo back

WE HAD 3 @%%#%% CHANCES TO PUT THIS AWAY, AND WE !!@$@% UP..........AGAIN

Just came back from the city, had a good time at the game, bought $10 seats and ended up in the front with my girl.  The intros were really dope, they had Michael Buffer doing em, not sure if that was on TV.  Anyways, as far as the actual game goes...

David Lee > Amare...the pick & roll between Felton & Amare isn't working.  Amare was forcing everything the whole entire night.  He didn't get 1 easy look besides a jumper. 

Felton looked pretty good.  He was pushing the ball, looking for teammates and playing good D. 

Chandler was the best player on the court for the Knicks tonight.  Galo looks horrible, even during warm ups. 

My big problem is our coach.  Our offensive was horrible at times.  Just iso's and forced shots from the perimeter.  Bill Walker was on fire in the 4th and then he took him out during the last few minutes which then the Blazers went on a run.  Made no sense at alllllll. 

Back
Top Bottom