**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Knicks are much more of a cohesive team than last year. Unfortunately, I see a bunch of games ending up like today's over the rest of the season, which was something that plagued the team last season. That's a systemic problem, not a matter of one or two particular players.

Defense is improved, but I think that's due to a physically bigger and athletic personnel or at least one with more eagerness (for the meantime), but it's still not where it should be by a mile. That's also systemic.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is that Mike D'Antoni should be fired.

Bulls fans in this KNICKS TEAM THREAD can go slice their wrists. Bunch of stalking !%@ trolls

Our defense is 10x better than last year. There's just something missing. Felton isn't wack. He definitely had a nice game. We lost the game mainly because we missed so many free throws. Something has to be done for Amare though. I've watched 3 games. All 3 games teams are doubling him. Which is why he's having a hard time scoring. But as a coaching unit, the knicks should recognize that and teach Amare what to do in double team situations. He's forcing the action right Now. I can tellhe wants to do big things this year but it won't be easy if everyone double teams you whenever you touch the ball. The blAzers zone defense also caused problems. This team is alot better than last year though. Anyone notice that gallo didn't play the 4th quarter at all? I don't even think I saw him on the floor in the second half. He's been playing terrible though

Catching up on these last few pages makes me happy I didn't stay in to finish the game. Enough bad +%%@ for one night.

It's at least nice to hear one our sharpshooters is doing something, BW.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Our defense is 10x better than last year. There's just something missing. Felton isn't wack. He definitely had a nice game. We lost the game mainly because we missed so many free throws. Something has to be done for Amare though. I've watched 3 games. All 3 games teams are doubling him. Which is why he's having a hard time scoring. But as a coaching unit, the knicks should recognize that and teach Amare what to do in double team situations. He's forcing the action right Now. I can tellhe wants to do big things this year but it won't be easy if everyone double teams you whenever you touch the ball. The blAzers zone defense also caused problems. This team is alot better than last year though. Anyone notice that gallo didn't play the 4th quarter at all? I don't even think I saw him on the floor in the second half. He's been playing terrible though
Ask yourself.. All those threes Gallo shoot, imagine if he was making just some ?

You know how much that would help Amare? and vice versa

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

David Lee > Amare...the pick & roll between Felton & Amare isn't working.  Amare was forcing everything the whole entire night.  He didn't get 1 easy look besides a jumper.    
not even close. David doesn't command a double team the way Stat does. He was getting the ball too far away from the basket so he would try to drive past 4 people. That was a combination of good defense and ray giving up the ball too early. Giving you big man the ball just inside the 3 point line on a fast break when you don't have numbers is just stupid. Stat is trying too hard to be the man. Once teams respect our shooters, if they are left in the game to shoot, he will hit the open man.

another #poor first quarter didn't help either. And i didnt like having felton on roy to start the game. This was a winable game against a playoff team from the west. little by little we will get there.

Amar'e was definitely forcing the action. But I'm not mad at him. Cuz at least he's coming w/that "I'ma take control of our own destiny" mentality.

The only tweak I'd make right now is to get M0z out of the lineup and insert Turiaf. Move Amar'e to C.

Leave Wil as 6th man.

And if Gallo's wrist is really messing w/his shot like that, I'd put Walker in over him.

Felton
Fields
Walker
Turiaf
Amar'e

Nice athletic line-up.

Problem is this team starts outside then works their way in.

Everything should run through Amare and then he should kick out for 3 pointers.

Its annoying seeing 3 pointers jacked up by mediocre three point shooters.

I rarely see a pass inside to Amare, kick out so Amare can get in a better position, then another pass inside.

5 rebounds for stat,really? thats not gonna cut it here my man. antoni was out coached the last 3 minutes. why is stat getting the ball so far away from the basket? all n all i think this team has potential,lets give Portland credit they are off to a good start.

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/69859/20101031/spike_lee_certain_anthony_will_be_a_knick/[/h1]
[h1]Spike Lee Certain Anthony Will Be A Knick[/h1]

Oct 31, 2010 9:18 AM EST
Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
Acclaimed director and longtime Knicks fan Spike Lee is certain that Carmelo Anthony will play for his team in the near future.

"I have just one sentence for you," Lee told The New York Post on Saturday night. "Carmelo Anthony will be with the Knicks if God is willing and the creek don't rise."

Lee attended Anthony's wedding in July and The Post reported earlier this month that Anthony has told Lee the Knicks are far and away his top choice.

Via New York Post

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/69859/20101031/spike_lee_certain_anthony_will_be_a_knick/#
 http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...ertain_anthony_will_be_a_knick/#ixzz13x9Mjdnr

Well after watching the game yesterday, the Knicks would probably pull off the game with Melo. It also still depends on who they send. Sending Chandler would definitely hurt as he's been the most consistent/productive player so far this year other than Stat.

Plus the Knicks have been playing without Randolph so far, who I think would be a huge boost to the team.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

thus guy might be a lil limp edit i even had to erase what he said 
sick.gif
 what grown hetro man says things like that
sick.gif

& whoever said why is a bulls fan in your thread go take a peek @ ours & youll see a lot of orange & blue sigs dont get mad when the bs is returned to the sender gettin all butthurt when you boys stay creepin & saying slick %@% focus on this slapping yall will take next week from the blk n red

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/69859/20101031/spike_lee_certain_anthony_will_be_a_knick/[/h1]
[h1]Spike Lee Certain Anthony Will Be A Knick[/h1]

Oct 31, 2010 9:18 AM EST
Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
Acclaimed director and longtime Knicks fan Spike Lee is certain that Carmelo Anthony will play for his team in the near future.

"I have just one sentence for you," Lee told The New York Post on Saturday night. "Carmelo Anthony will be with the Knicks if God is willing and the creek don't rise."

Lee attended Anthony's wedding in July and The Post reported earlier this month that Anthony has told Lee the Knicks are far and away his top choice.

Via New York Post

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/69859/20101031/spike_lee_certain_anthony_will_be_a_knick/#
 http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...ertain_anthony_will_be_a_knick/#ixzz13x9Mjdnr

My dude Spike with the cross-promotion 
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

if_god_is_willing_and_da_creek_dont_rise.jpg

*leaves thread* 

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Spike Lee said it...but he really needs to keep his mouth shut 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

yeeuup or anyone else post the article

I think their using Spike to pressure Denver.. He can say what he want, with soem sort of credibility and not get fined

Spike seems like our WWWes now...

Saw Spike at the game from a distance
grin.gif

If chandler keeps playing this good he most likely going to be included if we do a melo trade

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by windycity7

thus guy might be a lil limp
& whoever said why is a bulls fan in your thread go take a peek @ our & oull see a lot of orange & blue sigs dont get mad when the bs is returned to the sender gettin all butthurt focus on this slapping yall will take next week from the blk n red

I said it...and who said I was mad? I just see your reasoning for coming in here and spewing a bunch of nonsense to get a rise. (see right here i would have agreed w/ you & kept it cordial)....... but then you went & said some ol men on film #$@ ______ish
Then I realized that you're probably either 16 or wear a helmet to bed.
laugh.gif

Eat a %@*^, bro.
good_thumbup_emoticon_ani_217C3E18-E47A-34D8-BA9A896AA0442A8A.gif

your clearly a clown im way older than 16 & i havent worn a helmet to bed since my daughter was born  & once again another uneven comment from a ny fan i see a trend going on here
roll.gif

You got your rise out of someone...that's what you kept coming in here for right?
laugh.gif

Now go back into your thread until the Knicks and Bulls actually play. See you next week.

leave it here till next weeks beating you boys will get im cool with that & whats this rise you speak of thats strike 3

Originally Posted by windycity7

thus guy might be a lil limp edit i even had to erase what he said 
sick.gif
 what grown hetro man says things like that
sick.gif

& whoever said why is a bulls fan in your thread go take a peek @ ours & youll see a lot of orange & blue sigs dont get mad when the bs is returned to the sender gettin all butthurt when you boys stay creepin & saying slick %@% focus on this slapping yall will take next week from the blk n red
Wipe that orange and blue spunk off your face when you address me.

Back
Top Bottom