**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

lets go lets go lets go lets go. cmon dammit, lets go.if you're open, take the three. lets go lets go. TONEY YOU BONE HEAD. lets go lets go. come on. lets go lets go

yeah I think I got this coaching thing locked down

^lol

wow so that boston game is down to the wire...the wizards just hit a three w/21 seconds left...come on wizards...
*edit*
wow. going into OT.

Bruce Bowen 
30t6p3b.gif

I got both hats but im not feeling my Melo hat, the inside of the fitted where your forehead goes is sticking out a bit and its a little uncomfortable.
It's suppose to be inside not sticking out, i wanted to exchange but dudes kept saying how they did not have anymore. I aint even gonna bother
cause i know they not gonna give me another one.

roboski get a knicks logo tatted on your bicep, you aint got no love for the heat.
I mean do you feel the love in this thread?

Knick Fans>>>>Heat Fans

what did bowtie say

and yeah foam that is a sick avy. bet you can't decide between knicks and mortal kombat right now haha

Originally Posted by DubA169

what did bowtie say

and yeah foam that is a sick avy. bet you can't decide between knicks and mortal kombat right now haha

laugh.gif
word right

He picked us to beat the Celtics and thinks we will go to the conference finals
30t6p3b.gif

lol so we beating the celtics and heat

yeeeeahhh okay

I would be happy with taking boston to 6 honestly. I just don't want to be embarrassed. the crowd at MSG is going to be obnoxious with all the celtics fans. I'm going to have a hard time.

just want to be able to be optimistic for the future

The Knicks officially play Boston in the 1st round...Philly lost and Miami won so we're playing in Boston, game 1 of the playoffs

Let's just say...IF...

....we beat Boston and we see Miami in the 2nd round, y'all know we'd be feeling like we did a brick to the face. There's no way in hell I can see this happening, but IF it did...I don't know if I'd be able to honestly I wouldn't get crazy talking about how we can take down the Heat, bring it on, etc.
laugh.gif

Man
30t6p3b.gif
Bruce Bowen got me thinking crazy for like 20 minutes
laugh.gif

But we do have more than a punchers chance to take down whoever we see in Round 1, anythings possible........

Miami fans gotta be feeling full of win right now not having to play us.

Over / Under on the number of times Pringles is outfoxed by Doc this series, 50? 75? 100?

dantoni-wack.jpg

*sigh*
ohwell.gif

if allen is reading this can you explain why you feel like we are better off against the celtics? trying to convince myself and I can't

positives-shaq is trash. boston is one of the worst rebounding teams in the nba

that's all I got.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

Miami fans gotta be feeling full of win right now not having to play us.
I wanted to play y'all the #*@% u talking bout ?..
laugh.gif

yup... so then we can smack yall up, so yall can finally shut up...

Back
Top Bottom