**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

*looks for Anthony Carter jersey on Ebay* 
nerd.gif

Good fight, time is against the Knicks though plus they look exhausted right now.

Surprised it took one and a half home games just to get some energy, but !#$$ happens.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

why must they fall in love with the three 
mad.gif

This is what im saying, Mason shot like 3 threes thinking he was hot when he missed 2 of 3.
Melo shot some threes but they were just way off.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by yungchamp

bro him playing that 6th man role would be nice.
when melo and amare are out they have little to
no offense whatsoever w/ knucklehead plays all
over.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Besides Melo and Stat gut this team. Only player I would be a little sad to see go would be Douglas. I wish we could of had Gallo instead of Fields right now
frown.gif

gut the team soon as the 4th qtr ends

I agree with you. Smith would kill in this System as a starting 2 or sixth man
definitely as a 6th man/off the bench. if he started, he wouldn't see the ball enough.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Anthony Carter's grandkids must be so proud right now.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dirty...

Originally Posted by solematic j21

How you lose the momentum?
Like seriously this !*%% is crazy, !*%% always happens.
From 22 down, down to 4.....dudes are out of gas.
sick.gif

Crazy and long season, from no playoffs for the past few years, now we have something to look forward (with a few changes of course).

Thread title change
roll.gif

Love being a Knick Fan, wouldn't be anything else. We have the best fans in the league, classy round of applause. Knicks will be back. Believe that. 

the knicks met my expectations for this season. We shouldn't feel bad about this season. We've made progress but it takes time to get it right. And hey, at least we got our two superstars in place. We build from there.

Yall had no chance with chauncey out and stat disabled...but Yall should be stronger next yr if you can strengthen the bench

I'll whip yo head boy/you know that I will/ I'll whip yo head boy/ with the back of the steel/ I'll whip yo head boy/you know that I will/ I'll whip yo head boy/yo *@@ could get killed

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom