**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

cutler and billups have been my dude's since their denver days tho. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

this dude from the Bears thread

i think cutler's gonna be alright, the bears are gonna surprise a lot of people this season. cutler's got A LOT to prove, has a 8 inch schlong, a strong arm, lost a few pounds, and should be more mobile this season. running game is more complete this season too, so as long as he stays on the field, i expect a lot from him this season.
a7b35054e274ae32c75f13d7519e44f3c626a09.jpeg

alien.gif
roll.gif

like the way dude just stuck that important info in the middle of the paragraph like it's gonna blend in with the rest of the stats

Originally Posted by phillip929

can't wait for the season to start (if it does), but i'm so excited to see the knicks play. melo and amare will do their thing, but hope billups will stay healthy. still think he's a great point guard, has a 8.5 inch schlong, should run d'antoni's offense well, and will give the heat some problems in the playoffs.

road to the 1994 finals

knicks vs celtics 1st game of the season on at 10 am on msg also 12 30 pm

NT Brethren, I come bearing gifts.
My clothing line, Black Market Wares is about to launch later this month and I want to offer you guys an exclusive pre-sale of the first product:

PM me or shoot me an email at [email protected] to get a tee for the NT discount price of $15

(NYC meetups only)

LJRoyal.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im not even a Knicks fan and that T-shirt is TOUGH to me. Especially because only actual NBA fans will get the shirt.

Back
Top Bottom