**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

I think for gallo to be the player we all want him to be, he needs to attempt 13-15 shots per game. Theres plenty of times where he is wide open or screaming for the ball and felton doesnt even look at his direction. These are the only 2 things (besides the fact that he isnt good at the PnR) i dislike about felton:

1. He tries to be the hero way too often and takes dumb 3s
2. He doesnt pass the ball to gallo when he's open

Oh and gallo needs to start posting up more instead of doing that ******ed stepback fadeaway he does.

good game dudes.

And ballinsam, sometimes I can't even blame RFelt for not passing to gallinari sometimes. There is a good possibility that it won't end well

Gallo's effort on D today as pathetic, dude was gettin torn apart by Tayshaun Prince
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Good win though, beat the nets and I'll happily settle for 10-9 after a month of ball.

Didn't catch the game today, but it seemed like a typical Knick W this year. Back and forth until we finally pull through, just took us longer today going into 2 overtimes.

Anyway, I'll take .500 right now.

37 points 15 rebounds and 7 assists?

we overpaid. should have kept david lee here. bosh is better. steve nash made him

Originally Posted by throwback1718

Originally Posted by DubA169

37 points 15 rebounds and 7 assists?

we overpaid. should have kept david lee here. bosh is better. steve nash made him

This.

yeah but it was the Pistons with 10 minutes of extra bball played... David Lee dropped 39 20 and 10 vs the Warriors if yall can remember so while im happy with how Amare played and how hes been playing its not like Lee has never seen those #s are some *!%$ vs wack $*@ teams

Landry @%*+$!# Fields
pimp.gif

david lee saw those numbers and took the loss 90% of the time. the times amare went off this year we win. it's not a coincidence that we been winning close games over and over. yes they are against trash teams, but we were losing by 1-4 points constantly these past couple of years.

amare has a bigger impact on the game than david.

on a side note....
i wouldnt mind
pimp.gif

[h1]Crawford Open To Return To Knicks[/h1]

Crawford_Jamal_atl.jpg

Hawks guard Jamal Crawford hasn't received the contract extension he desires from the team, which means he'll likely become a free agent next summer.

The Knicks, one of Crawford's former teams, will have cap space and the guard is open to a return to New York.

"I would definitely listen," Crawford said.
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/70291/20101128/crawford_open_to_return_to_knicks/http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...wford_open_to_return_to_knicks/#ixzz16e2Ln6gH

Originally Posted by DubA169

has anyone voted for the all star game yet?
yes

this is who i vote for everytime....
stat/gallo/felton/crawford/dwight
and
dlee/griffin/deron/westbrook/ nene and emeka  (alternate days lol)

^^ well at least we have a willing backup if we lose the farm in a deadline trade :/

i would love to see a knick start the all star game. i think i'm gona vote for the first time

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

People really think David Lee is a better all around player than Amar'e? Unbelievable
30t6p3b.gif

i don't think they were being serious.

This isn't only in regards to this thread..A few people I know that are Knick fans told me that David Lee was a better fit than Amar'e...One kid told me he's a better jump shooter which had me
eek.gif
eek.gif

My pops actually didnt like A'mare's acquisition because he didn't like his play he reminded him of Shaq and called him a "loafer" meaning that he just used his brute strength and had no skills...
Today he definitely got shut down....
pimp.gif

oh yeah it also feels good to say we won 6 of our last 7
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

People really think David Lee is a better all around player than Amar'e? Unbelievable
30t6p3b.gif
If you were referring to my post by saying this you clearly did not read what i said well enough. All i was doing was responding to DubA who posted Amares stats and used that to try and prove his point that Amare is way better than Lee. I was just reminding him that Lee put up similar and even better stats sometimes vs **+@+! opponents like Detroit or GS. Not once did i infer that Lee is better than Amare or a better fit or anything of that sort, just trying not to get too carried away with a big game vs the Pistons because weve seen the same out of Lee before.

amare has a bigger impact on the game than david.
same thing as i just said, just trying to not get carried away with big #s vs a @#*! team. Never argued once that Lee is even close to Amare, just saying that Lee put up just as good #s while he was here vs inferior opponents and one game of 37, 15, 7, etc, etc does not make him all of a sudden the best Knicks big man of all time. Not saying he wont be great and cant be one of the bests weve ever had, im just trying to say that its gonna take alot more than big games vs Detroit to do so and he still has ALOT ahead.

and while i dont necessarily think so i dont think it is proposterous to say that Lee is as good or a better shooter than Stat, IMO last year Lee hit from mid range emore consistently than Stat has been and they put up similar #s from the FT line (if im not mistaken i think Lee is actually a bit bette there) Amare is just a far better penetrator, he is bigger, and way more athletic, defense has also been on a different level this season, especially shot blocking which has been unmistakenly HUGE

Back
Top Bottom