LMFAO

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I really am enjoying this team though.
Amaré for starting PF at the ASG
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]Tue 30[/td][td] vs New Jersey  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]December[/td][td]Opponent[/td][td]Time[/td][td]Local TV[/td][td]Nat TV[/td][td]Radio[/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 03[/td][td] @ New Orleans  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 05[/td][td] @ Toronto  [/td][td] 1:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 06[/td][td] vs Minnesota  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 08[/td][td] vs Toronto  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 10[/td][td] @ Washington  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 12[/td][td] vs Denver  [/td][td] 12:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 15[/td][td] vs Boston  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 17[/td][td] vs Miami  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 18[/td][td] @ Cleveland  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 22[/td][td] vs Oklahoma City  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 25[/td][td] vs Chicago  [/td][td] 12:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 28[/td][td] @ Miami  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Thu 30[/td][td] @ Orlando  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] 
broadcast_TNT.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]January[/td][td]Opponent[/td][td]Time[/td][td]Local TV[/td][td]Nat TV[/td][td]Radio[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 02[/td][td] vs Indiana  [/td][td] 1:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 04[/td][td] vs San Antonio  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 07[/td][td] @ Phoenix  [/td][td] 10:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 09[/td][td] @ LA Lakers  [/td][td] 9:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 11[/td][td] @ Portland  [/td][td] 10:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 12[/td][td] @ Utah  [/td][td] 9:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 14[/td][td] vs Sacramento  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 17[/td][td] vs Phoenix  [/td][td] 1:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 19[/td][td] @ Houston  [/td][td] 8:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 21[/td][td] @ San Antonio  [/td][td] 8:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 22[/td][td] @ Oklahoma City  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 24[/td][td] vs Washington  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBATV.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Thu 27[/td][td] vs Miami  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] 
broadcast_TNT.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 28[/td][td] @ Atlanta  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 30[/td][td] vs Detroit  [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

tired.gif

That's maybe 21-26 through January...but who knows.

I'm mad that Chicago Christmas game is at noon.
30t6p3b.gif

my man, where have you been in the 90s? lol and the last christmas game before last year was in 2001 when we played Vince Carter and the Raptors. I remember that game because I went to that one. Marcus Camby was out 
30t6p3b.gif
But we won the game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

People really think David Lee is a better all around player than Amar'e? Unbelievable
30t6p3b.gif

i don't think they were being serious.

This isn't only in regards to this thread..A few people I know that are Knick fans told me that David Lee was a better fit than Amar'e...One kid told me he's a better jump shooter which had me
eek.gif
eek.gif

That kid is heavily into drugs. He needs help.

what throwback said...i was being sarcastic. those are just the things i hear when people hate on the amare signing.

drives me crazy that two of the most important games are at 12 in the damn afternoon. when melo comes and christmas. the garden won't be that crazy for melo. day games just don't feel right.

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

my man, where have you been in the 90s? lol and the last christmas game before last year was in 2001 when we played Vince Carter and the Raptors. I remember that game because I went to that one. Marcus Camby was out 
30t6p3b.gif
But we won the game
pimp.gif

Cmon son. Usually don't mean once or twice a decade. 
laugh.gif

I remember right when the bad times started. After Oak and Ewing 'left', H20 got his money and Camby was that dude, except he got hurt all the damn time. 
30t6p3b.gif
 Shoulda woulda coulda beens.

Just a random note about this team, they're really fun to watch. Yes, it gets aggravating that they pull up for three's when they have open 2pt shots, some days forget to play defense and such but:

they keep games really close and down to the wire (even though we should be winning games by a large margin against teams like Detroit, Charlotte, etc.)
have a smart rookie in Landry Fields playing a great caliber of basketball
nice seeing Stat & Felton develop their report
nice seeing Wilson finally becoming that attacking player we've seen flashes of these past few seasons
Gallo showing signs of life since his slump
Bill Walker coming in as a spark on occasions

random thoughts. ive never seen an athlete in my life with worse hands than mozgov. he makes kwame brown look like he has MJ hands.

and AR makes me wish there was such thing as loaning players like in soccer where a team can rent out a player for either 3 months or a full season to another team/league. he needs playing time on a bottom of the pack team or in the euroleague (they put major emphasis on practice there and only play one game or so a week i believe) where he can get the ball, play with more freedom, and have a bigger role to develop his game and confidence in himself. and he also needs to define himself as a player and stop just being "a young player with the talent to become good." but right now hes just too dumb on the offensive end and throws off the rhythm of the team. he also has 0 confidence in his jumper.

unfortunately the knicks dont know how to close out their opponents and every game does down to the wire so he can't even get too many garbage time minutes. i dont want a player with that high of a ceiling and tools to believe hes a bench player/warmer. dude needs the i'm a legit starter in the NBA mentality to develop properly imo.

do we have a d league team? we reeeeally should. i would let randolph go there for a while

Originally Posted by DubA169

do we have a d league team? we reeeeally should. i would let randolph go there for a while
Yeah, we do. We share with other teams (Nets and other teams I forget)

I thought Randolph would come in and flourish but it seems that he's not comfy on the court. The times I have seen him he looked like he just got to the league... Son needs guidance

I don't understand how dudes get paid millions of dollars a yr to ball and don't work extra hard on they game... I remember when was 17-18 yrs old trying to get my game up to par. I got better every yr until I was about 23-24... I stopped hoopin regularly since.

Oh well let's go NY let go... Boom boom

With this roster, Gallo is not seeing the bench at all, and deservedly so. Seems like ya'll a forgetting how young this dude is. He really has great potential to be a special player. What good will moving him to the bench do? In any case, he's been coming up big when it matters most.

Yeah, Gallinari is really young, but his potentials are limited. It's not like Gallinari is gonna match with Dirk Nowitzki's level.

Originally Posted by d3simet

Yeah, Gallinari is really young, but his potentials are limited. It's not like Gallinari is gonna match with Dirk Nowitzki's level.

WOW you seem to know more about how good Nowitzki is then himself. Nowitzki said that Gallo is better then him at the same time in there career's and could be better then him. 
A 6 11 sniper from 3 with a knack for getting fouled and ice in his veins doesn't come in the leauge every day. Not to mention that he's embraced NY and has no fear of taking the big shot. Gallo says it best, "If you dont think Im good then your stupid.

Gallo's line for November : 17.6/5.1/1.7

People in NY make it so hard for young players to develop. Reminds me of Robbie Cano.

Originally Posted by DubA169

People in NY make it so hard for young players to develop. Reminds me of Robbie Cano.
Cano was just too distracted, especially when Melky was on the team.

Larry Bowa used to get on his ___ all the time.  He always had the talent and he finally showed it off big time this past season

/end tangent

But NY just is a difficult place to play.  Lots of people watching and scrutinizing everything you do

Back
Top Bottom