**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Can I get a gif of that Amare wink.
sadtiger.gif

These bums shouldn't have been struggling against the Nets though. Should've bee a blowout from the start even WITHOUT Amar'e.

Anyway, must suck to be at home and the crowd is cheering for the opposition.

Happy with the win, hopefully we can keep this going in to the AS week.

These replies to this win got be some insane sarcasm I'm missing out on
laugh.gif

Everybody got in on it tonight. Everybody scored.
glasses.gif

I like that everyone stepped up and played with some intent. It was clear that nobody wanted to lose to the Nets. Even with out Amare.

Toney Douglas. Big game.
glasses.gif

Chandler especially stepped up in the second half. Still looks a little out of his rhythm.

Although this is a good W, and it keeps us over .500 I'm still with sending 2 of the 3 wings for Melo.

Gallo was bad tonight, but I like that he didn't force anything, knowing he was off. I notice he does this most of the time. If he starts off horribly, he will most likely end up taking just 6-8 shots. He rebounded well for us tonight though as well.

what up new guy

good win. i only watched half of it but caught the end. gonna be an interesting 10 days

Welcome, Anth0NYC. Who's your favorite Knick?

Good win for the Knicks. I missed the first half. I went to a party at my sister's house. I tried to watch Knicks game on my android. Fields made three 3's in the fourth quarter. I remember someone pointed the fact that Fields lead the NBA for high 3 pt % in the fourth quarter (guards only). I forget who said it. I think it was Jeff Van Gundy. I don't remember.

Back
Top Bottom