**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

efd25e77fc0f3a3cd314b3245e39dd24559884c.jpg

i'm good if i can get this hat

i didnt read through the whole game thread, but anyone else hear al trautwig say that the "7 seconds or less" offense or anything resembling it is history, and the knicks are going to be more of a halfcourt team? im also feeling the new stress on defense instead of "our shots werent falling so we couldnt outscore them."

who woulda ever thought that pop would change and let the spurs start running more, and dantoni turn to an emphasis on defense and halfcourt offense in the same season. im not complaining though and i think it goes to show mike maturing as a coach and putting his ego to the side to make the proper adjustments to his personnel to try winning a playoff series or 2 this season. and eventually a ship.

I love how were not jacking up as many 3s as we used to. It's good to obviously run when you can, but we have been playing with a more deliberate style it seems and it's going to help us immensely.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by throwback1718

In for the page!!!
laugh.gif

How many wins you guys think we finish up the season with?
I realllllly realllly wish we got that magic win... that way the MIA win doesn't feel like such a fluke.

and
30t6p3b.gif
@ denver winning 4 out of the 5 games after the trade...
looking at the Knicks schedule, i say they end up with 47 wins at least
ill be happy with 44-45
laugh.gif
47 would be a blessing

Guys the green brim everyone is looking for should be at the NBA store. I saw a kid wearing it on campus yesterday with the NBA store tags still attached. If you're not in NYC give em a call maybe they'll ship it out

I'm happy I don't really wear fitteds that much anymore. I would've been tight coming into this thread otherwise.

Catching up on last night's W, just finished up the first half....

People can say what they want, but this team is gonna be damn dangerous during the playoffs...

Also I think ppl should acknowledge that Pringles does care about defense. If not, Anthony Carter would never get any play.
BFT.

What's good w/ Landry though? Is he starting to hit that wall or still trying to get adjusted to the newer guys. My guy looks confused some moments, esp when Melo is on the floor...prob still starstruck
laugh.gif

I just may need that hat though.
nerd.gif
Birthday next Wed. Hopefully I can find one this weekend.

I say Fields is hitting the wall. He hasn't gotten his wind back after the All-Star break and hasn't found his role. He's going to be real important for us. He should concentrate on defense now that we are going out there with a defensive mentality. He could be that great wing defender, pest against the better wings in the League.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Guys the green brim everyone is looking for should be at the NBA store. I saw a kid wearing it on campus yesterday with the NBA store tags still attached. If you're not in NYC give em a call maybe they'll ship it out
But the nba store is closed down
nerd.gif

Let this dude Cake come in here again.
laugh.gif
Dude was sounding worst then dudes in here after a loss.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Thats y'all man though... Y'all %*%# with him...

An airball ... the only reason he's on the @!$**#+ court... and what does he do... a @!$**#+ air ball.

@!$**#+ cowards... all of them.

I have no confidence in them in a pressure situation.

NONE.

If he ain't got no confidence in them, then why should I ?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom