Official: 12/16 New York Knicks @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

This game showed how the Lakers will do during June: Gone fishing.

--Yup, one game in December, against the New York Knicks, w/o Pau Gasol, we can definitely conclude this Laker team will be fishing SIX months from now inJune. Nice calculations nostradamus.
eyes.gif

damn tupac, im sure you have read through the thread but its funny how we talk about the same thing, the same plays and everything.

im tired of this team preaching how they gotta improve defensively in interviews then come gametime that philosphy theyre preaching goes right outside thewindow.

my prediction on the first page was pretty on point
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ prettyplaya with the "malibu pch kid" you aint doing nothing

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by tupac003

NY fans are great. I had one sitting in front of me. He knew his about basketball. We had a great time back and forth. Crap talking back and forth such a great time.
That's how all (almost all) NY fans are in when it comes to sports
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's what makes us great fans & die hards.
Good to see the dude was keeping that sentiment alive
laugh.gif

Sounds like you had a great time! I'm jealous!
You're a Lakers fan?
I wish I was at that game, too, obviously. I've been trying to get Knicks tickets all season, but the prices are outrageous.

mychal thompson!!!
pimp.gif
...pics?!...team LA sale?!...good looking out tupac im gonna go ask my friend if she can cop me something shes coming home for the holidays
No Pics. I didn't want to bug him. Shook his hand and spoke with him for a second. He was on his way to start coverage of the game.

Crazy thing....these two females ask to take a picture with me. I am with my wife, daughter and my brother in law...I look at my wife and she didn't care but it was funny. Sometimes its a gift and a curse to be tall and look like a laker...LOL

eek.gif
pimp.gif
...can they get it? haha j/k...yehh dude from those pics you posted id think youwere derek fisher or something man...honestly i dont think theres a curse of being tall i wish i was tall (word to skee-lo)
roll.gif
...if i was at least 6'7 id be set imagine all the possibilities
pimp.gif
id prob be still playing ball for my college but im only 5'6
mad.gif
laugh.gif
...hey tupac do you if every team LA is having that sale or is it just for the one in staples?

We're the worst 21-3 team in the league.
pimp.gif

Good game, fun to watch, glad I wasn't here on NT last night to get lumped in because some people got their feelings hurt over someone rooting for a teamother then theirs.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

PRETTYPLAYA wrote:

--Yup, one game in December, against the New York Knicks, w/o Pau Gasol, we can definitely conclude this Laker team will be fishing SIX months from now in June. Nice calculations nostradamus.
eyes.gif

Darth don't wory about prettyplaya. This is his typical hate.

Another "ugly" game but another win. A lot of folks are bashing the D, but when we needed it it was there. The close outs in the second half weremuch better then in the first. Not as many wide open jumpers. I think this type of game can help them. Nobody in staples thought they were coming back. Like Isaid I LOVED the fact that we boo'ed them out of buliding after that HORRIBLE first half. They came out and played a much better half and got the win. Ican't keep complaining if we keep winning.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
...can they get it? haha j/k...yehh dude from those pics you posted id think you were derek fisher or something man...honestly i dont think theres a curse of being tall i wish i was tall (word to skee-lo)
roll.gif
pimp.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
...hey tupac do you if every team LA is having that sale or is it just for the one in staples?
Man...they sure could have gotten it. But I was with my wife and brother in law. It was not going to go down. But I think its just that team LAstore. On top of that it was only laker gear on sale. I got some shot glasses, couple of mugs, shirts and a pau authentic.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
...can they get it? haha j/k...yehh dude from those pics you posted id think you were derek fisher or something man...honestly i dont think theres a curse of being tall i wish i was tall (word to skee-lo)
roll.gif
pimp.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
Man...they sure could have gotten it. But I was with my wife and brother in law. It was not going to go down. But I think its just that team LA store. On top of that it was only laker gear on sale. I got some shot glasses, couple of mugs, shirts and a pau authentic.
daym...
pimp.gif
LA women FTW!...too bad i wasnt with u they couldvebeen our groupies
laugh.gif
roll.gif
...daym the sale is only in team LA staples?!...daym i was hoping the city walkteam LA had a sale too cos i dont think my ex/homegirl is trying to drive downtown to get me something
laugh.gif

I had such a great time at the game.

When half time came around I was booing so loud. I am glad I wasn't the only one. This team needed to hear that. And when the team needed some rooting we gave it to them. I was AMPED during the game. I got on the big screen. I met mychel thompson outside of the team la store and the crazy enough I always make a point to walk out of the VIP side so maybe I can met a star..... Andy Garcia walks right in front of me and I just said calmly to my fam hey its andy garcia. I stuck out my hand and he shook it. Real cool dude. Laker fans you know me I was SUITED up today. He told me I could have stepped on the court. I had the home bynum jersey on with the home warm ups and the snakepools. Breaking necks.

I had such a great time. If you guys can make it to the team LA store EVERYTHING is 35% off. The 80's throwbacks are crazy. They have cooper, scott, green, and pretty much all of the old 80's stars in there for 90. Take 35% off that. I got a home gasol authentic and some shirts for the fam for a GOOD price.

NY fans are great. I had one sitting in front of me. He knew his about basketball. We had a great time back and forth. Crap talking back and forth such a great time.

NY thanks for a hell of game. I am on one right now. There are things I can complain about but eff it! We won.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

And you based that solely on 1 night, 24 games into the season, and failed to realize that it's only December?

Wow. Who do you root for?

Usually teams don't figure out their D in 4 months. Trust me.

LOL@ dudes saying it's only December.

People don't change their style and personality that quickly.

And why would I hate the Lakers? WHY? For what?

Not worth it.

Well it's not really 4 months. They're in the middle of learning how to play a certain style of D with 4 months to go.

Any team that's focused on a particular goal will change with that much time... They don't just sit around and do nothing between now and the playoffs.

All they need to do is tighten up on the defense, it's not hard, if everyone commits to it, it's really not.

Back
Top Bottom