Official 12/6: VIKINGS at CARDINALS Sunday Night Football Game Thread...

jpzx

Supporter
Yes, I know this thread is early. I have a lot of stuff going on this week so I'm making it right now. Just let this thread fall to Page 40 and I'llbump it around gametime.

Last time these two teams met was last year in Week 15 @ Arizona.

The Vikings won 35-14, Tarvaris Jackson had 4 TD passes and won NFC Offensive Player of the Week
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bernard Berrian with a play..

Should be a really competitive game. The Cardinals are coming off a loss to Tennessee....that could be a bad thing or a good thing for us. We're eithergoing to catch them at a good time (when they're playing bad) or they're going to be fired up after a loss to a team they had on the ropes...

Warner's status is still not known for this game I think? My guess is he'll play though.

Vikings by 4
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1.gif

Come on Vikings!!!! We hooked you up with that bull *$$% win in week 3. Repay the favor!!!

Hopefully the Pats take care of biz tomorrow
pimp.gif

Can't wait for this game! When's the last time we played a decent team?
laugh.gif

[h1]Kurt Warner could miss more games[/h1]
Posted by Michael David Smith on November 30, 2009 3:34 PM ET
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner sat out Sunday's loss to the Tennessee Titans with symptoms related to a head and neck injury suffered a week earlier. And Warner said after the Tennessee game that he doesn't know if he'll be ready for next week's game against the Minnesota Vikings.

Kent Somers of The Arizona Republic reports that Warner doesn't know when he'll play again because he doesn't know when his post-concussion symptoms will go away. Neurological tests on Warner turned up no problems, but he still doesn't feel ready to go.

"One day at a time," Warner said. "I don't know if there's anything else scheduled, because neurologically, as far as the tests were concerned, the MRIs, everything looked good."

But everything didn't feel good. Warner said that when he woke up Sunday morning he realized he hadn't recovered sufficiently to take the field.

"It's feels like a light sensitivity or my eyes aren't quite adjusted right," Warner said. "I had some tightness in my neck all week, so I think we were trying gauge whether what I was feeling was coming from the issues in my neck or whether it was an issue with my head.

"If we could've pinpointed it and believed that it was just muscular and in the neck, then I probably would've played."

The Cardinals will have an awfully tough time beating the Vikings without Warner on the field. But Warner's decision to treat his concussion with caution is a wise one.

Link

Kickoff pretty soon...

-Kurt Warner is active and will start today
-Antoine Winfield inactive again
frown.gif

-Visanthe Shiancoe is active and will start (rib injury)

Originally Posted by JPZx

Kickoff pretty soon...

-Kurt Warner is active and will start today
-Antoine Winfield inactive again
frown.gif

-Visanthe Shiancoe is active and will start (rib injury)
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom