Official 12/6: VIKINGS at CARDINALS Sunday Night Football Game Thread...

Originally Posted by Respect21

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

As for Favre, dude looked shell shocked out there in the 3rd quarter. Too many forced throws

Favre looked shook and confused with that defense runnin' around at times.....its just funny because people are just WAITING for Farve to have one of those INT games he is known for.

Combined with that and AP's fumbling problems, watch em both implode at the same time when it matters most.
laugh.gif

He's lucky AW didn't intercept those two passes, and that he was able to get a free touchdown in garbage time.

It's hard to praise a QB when they throw 1 TD and 4 INTs

Hmm... What game were you watching? If we're going to play what ifs, if Breaston doesn't get that big return, and Boldin doesn't getthat miraculous catch it's a whole new game...

Originally Posted by nnarum

As for Favre, dude looked shell shocked out there in the 3rd quarter. Too many forced throws

Favre looked shook and confused with that defense runnin' around at times.....its just funny because people are just WAITING for Farve to have one of those INT games he is known for.

Combined with that and AP's fumbling problems, watch em both implode at the same time when it matters most.
laugh.gif

He's lucky AW didn't intercept those two passes, and that he was able to get a free touchdown in garbage time.

Hmm... What game were you watching? If we're going to play what ifs, if Breaston doesn't get that big return, and Boldin doesn't get that miraculous catch it's a whole new game...

LOL. Adrian Wilson had the ball in his hands both times, just simply dropped it.

Are you saying that Favre threw that second touchdown at a critical point in the game?

laugh.gif

Hmm... What game were you watching? If we're going to play what ifs, if Breaston doesn't get that big return, and Boldin doesn't get that miraculous catch it's a whole new game...
LOL. Adrian Wilson had the ball in his hands both times, just simply dropped it.

Are you saying that Favre threw that second touchdown at a critical point in the game?

No, I just don't see the point you were trying to make... They have one bad game and the wheels come off. Go talk to Dallas. They have problems. Go talk toNew England. They have problems.
The top 3 teams in the NFC are NO, Min, and Arizona... In that order, even after what we saw this week... Simply put, we didn't show up, and that isn'ttaking away from Arizona, they played great.

But I just didn't see the point you were making about Favre getting praise... No one deserved praise after this game, except like I said before, the Cards.

laugh.gif

No, I just don't see the point you were trying to make... They have one bad game and the wheels come off. Go talk to Dallas. They have problems. Go talk to New England. They have problems.
The top 3 teams in the NFC are NO, Min, and Arizona... In that order, even after what we saw this week... Simply put, we didn't show up, and that isn't taking away from Arizona, they played great.

But I just didn't see the point you were making about Favre getting praise... No one deserved praise after this game, except like I said before, the Cards.

Gotcha.

I was more annoyed with the fact that the Cardinals are one of the last teams to be praised for playing a great game because of their horrible past. MNFCountdown was a prime example of that.

The Cardinals had a great game plan, on both sides of the ball and executed it well. I just wish they were given more credit when they win big games like this.

Back
Top Bottom