Official 12/6: VIKINGS at CARDINALS Sunday Night Football Game Thread...

I honestly think the Cards will win this with Warner.

They match up well against the Vikes considering Minnesota's secondary is a weakness.

Vikes
pimp.gif

Listen to all those Vikings fans.
laugh.gif
Arizona fans are the worst fans in all of sports.

Jared Allen is quickly becoming one of my favorite sports' personalities. In his intro he said, "Jared Allen: Culinary Academy"
laugh.gif

Not to mention his Mayne Event piece today
laugh.gif

I blame that one on Paymah... He could've slowed Breaston down on the return, but he just gets burned, then it's off to the house... Can't faultthe D there, 1st and goal at the 2 is tough to stop.

Originally Posted by nnarum

I blame that one on Paymah... He could've slowed Breaston down on the return, but he just gets burned, then it's off to the house... Can't fault the D there, 1st and goal at the 2 is tough to stop.

Funny thing is, I was just gonna post how I would actually get to see the Vikes D work with a short field. Sure enough
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif
Don't get it twisted, Candlestick was a sea of purple when the Vikes came to town. The fans travel pretty well.

Originally Posted by truthmain

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif
Don't get it twisted, Candlestick was a sea of purple when the Vikes came to town. The fans travel pretty well.

1) Its unacceptable for a sea of opposing colors to be at a home game of a team that was in the Superbowl the year before.
2) Are you talking about 3 years ago when the Vikes came to town? There was no sea of purple.
laugh.gif

3) Im not just talking about the Cardinals. Im talking about all of Arizona sports. Cardinals, Diamondbacks, Suns.....awful fans (not just because of theirpoor attendance tonight).

Back
Top Bottom