Official 12/6: VIKINGS at CARDINALS Sunday Night Football Game Thread...

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by CasperJr

there we go lose the game and lose some players this game cant be any better

wat im talkin about yes it can ap farve you 2 can get hurt to then it cant get no better
What?
I literally had to read that five times before I understood what he was trying to say...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SFN 155

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

who said he isnt a freak talent? the fact is, the dude is not the vikings offense anymore, brett favre is ... peterson is garbage right now and if he didnt pile on his stats at the end of games when it was out of reach, statistically he'd be an average running back ...

Going into today, he had an identical number of carries in the 2nd and 3rd quarter as he did in the 4th. Most of his carries come in the 1st quarter. Replace his 4th quarter stats with his 3rd(his lowest totals), and he's still top 4 in the league in rushing and top 2 in TD's.
x0y239.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

wat im talkin about yes it can ap farve you 2 can get hurt to then it cant get no better
What?

Word... That's actually really classless, but I wouldn't expect anything else from Chitown...
smh.gif

Wishing injury on anyone, even jokingly, is in horrible taste. Especially after what we just saw...
indifferent.gif

in case you didnt know this is football were there tryin to take peoples head off EVERY play this is a classless sport and thats wat you should expect i couldcareless wat happens to players on your team or any other team in this div other then the bears

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Originally Posted by Statis22

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

If Arizona pulls this game out, I can finally watch Sportscenter on a Sunday w/o having to watch Berman and Jackson put on their weekly Favre slurpfest.
People still watch Sportscenter?

eek.gif
embarassed.gif

I like watching the highlights with Berman and Jackson. I just don't like their Favre slurping, nor do I like TJ's excessive hatred of my Raiders.

And I just rewinded to the injury...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
that +%*% was worse than McGahee at the U.

i just told my mans that ...
frown.gif
it looked horrible ...

man that hit put a tear in my eye

Speedy recovery for EJ

Dear Lord, hes got a long road ahead of him.

*Edit

just found a good reason to use the ignore feature on a NTer

smh.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

What?

Word... That's actually really classless, but I wouldn't expect anything else from Chitown...
smh.gif

Wishing injury on anyone, even jokingly, is in horrible taste. Especially after what we just saw...
indifferent.gif

Not necessarily Chicago. Just more like one of the worst Bears fans on this board.

Minny could lose both AP + Favre and I'm sure they still would mollywop that bum $% squad in the Chi.
Just want to reiterate that. This dude trying to give all Bears fan a bad name. You better than that.

What?

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

in case you didnt know this is football were there tryin to take peoples head off EVERY play this is a classless sport and thats wat you should expect i could careless wat happens to players on your team or any other team in this div other then the bears
Playing physical and tough doesn't mean you have to be dirty and an ahole. I don't wish injury on anybody, even rivals... At the end ofthe day, these are people like us. Why wish harm on someone you actually don't know?

Just wanted to wish the best for EJ.

I'm glad NBC only showed the replay once.

That #*!+ looked HORRIBLE.
tired.gif

in case you didnt know this is football were there tryin to take peoples head off EVERY play this is a classless sport and thats wat you should expect i could careless wat happens to players on your team or any other team in this div other then the bears

You never heard of punctuation son?

What?

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

Playing physical and tough doesn't mean you have to be dirty and an ahole. I don't wish injury on anybody, even rivals... At the end of the day, these are people like us. Why wish harm on someone you actually don't know?
since when did wantin someone to get hurt have anything to do with being dirty and a ahole i understand your point of view but mine is differentif your hurt i dont have to worry about you thats the way i look at it

and how are these guys just like us are you puttin your well being on the line for millions cuz i know damn well im not

Just want to reiterate that. This dude trying to give all Bears fan a bad name. You better than that.
as
ill say this again i dont speak for nobody but my damn self never said i was the peoples voice and in no why am i tryin to

i watch the game for big hits and big plays if somebody get hurt on the play then thats just a plus in my eyes if you cant understand that i dont why you watchfootball

aww yea dont yall act like im the only person on here to wish somebody would get hurt
laugh.gif

So by that theory, would you still watch a game where Mark Brunel (NO) was going against Jim Sorgi (IND) because of huge hits that took out their starters?
Yeah, I didn't think so...

And that is just an example. I know EJ doesn't get a lot of the attention that a star QB would, but when Urlacher went out you didn't hear peoplesaying sweet! Or I hope he's done for his career!

People watch football games for entertainment. Sure it's nice to see a big hit or a big play, but at the end of the day, like I said before, these areregular people. Yes they make a lot of money, but chances are that's going to be the only work they do the rest of their lives. Of course there areexceptions where players return as coaches, or open a custom car shop... But a lot of them suffer injuries that make it impossible to do a lot of jobs that areavailable... In this case EJ. Hopefully he can fully recover, but that very well could be it for him...

BTW, I don't even know why I have to explain this...

Vikings had a horrible game. O line was atrocious. No reason why AP should be greeted behind the line of scrimmage most plays. Bad blocking and obviousplaycalling. Would of been smart to try Percy at RB more since what they had wasn't working.

So by that theory, would you still watch a game where Mark Brunel (NO) was going against Jim Sorgi (IND) because of huge hits that took out their starters?
Yeah, I didn't think so...

And that is just an example. I know EJ doesn't get a lot of the attention that a star QB would, but when Urlacher went out you didn't hear people saying sweet! Or I hope he's done for his career!

BTW, I don't even know why I have to explain this...
i would watch any game as long as theres big plays or and big hits

the things that happen to EJ and urlacher wasnt cuz a big hit so it was meh only reason i didnt care for wat happen to EJ is cuz well he a viking but dontthink just cuz nobody said it on here that there wasnt viking or GB fans that was sayin "sweet"b at the time he got hurt

but like i said i understand your views

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

go vikings. i want the vikings to do their part so the monday night niner cardinal game can possibly be for first in the nfc west.
that would be cool. but, nope
smile.gif

grin.gif
no one was even giving the Cardinals any credit

It was really nice to see the Vikings go down tonight, after such trash talking about the Saints earlier on.

I'm really feeling for EJ Henderson right now. I hope he pulls out of this OK.

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

go vikings. i want the vikings to do their part so the monday night niner cardinal game can possibly be for first in the nfc west.
that would be cool. but, nope
smile.gif

grin.gif
no one was even giving the Cardinals any credit
well the worst case scenario happened from my point of view, but if the 49ers couldn't beat the seahawks in a must win game, then theydon't even deserve to be playing for first place in december at this time.

to the cardinals credit, their 8-4 and 3rd in the nfc right now so their doing something right, with the cream puff schedule the rest of the way @ 49ers, @detroit, st louis, and green bay. only the 49er and packer games seem like potential tough games but those are winnable and minnesota does have a few toughgames left so i wouldn't rule it completely out the question for the cardinals to have a chance to catch the vikings for the 2 seed if they run the tablethe rest of the way. its unlikly but not out of the question.

As for Favre, dude looked shell shocked out there in the 3rd quarter. Too many forced throws

Favre looked shook and confused with that defense runnin' around at times.....its just funny because people are just WAITING for Farve to have one of thoseINT games he is known for.

Combined with that and AP's fumbling problems, watch em both implode at the same time when it matters most.
laugh.gif

AP will be fine ... im glad everyone saw this game to c that he hasn't been getting good blocking ... w/ that being said ... the vikings are not who ithought they were ... team is going nowhere ... broken femur
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

As for Favre, dude looked shell shocked out there in the 3rd quarter. Too many forced throws

Favre looked shook and confused with that defense runnin' around at times.....its just funny because people are just WAITING for Farve to have one of those INT games he is known for.

Combined with that and AP's fumbling problems, watch em both implode at the same time when it matters most.
laugh.gif

He's lucky AW didn't intercept those two passes, and that he was able to get a free touchdown in garbage time.

It's hard to praise a QB when they throw 1 TD and 4 INTs

Back
Top Bottom