Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

terrible just terrible, also 0 for 18 in raffles so far out in boston....thanks G for olympia sports guaranteed 1 pair.

Heard people were lined at 6:30 am for those tickets. Hey did footlocker hoh over there make calls yet and is champs in third floor backdoor city
Or they legit with raffles.

got the call for a 9.5
frown.gif
how do these run for people who own the 2016's already? im usually a 9 in 12's
same as 13 taxi's

It's probably just me, but 12s seem too big for the really skinny pants

I'm not a 35 year old that wears boot cut jeans with the heavy cuff at the leg that swamps the whole top half of shoe :smh: :smh: :smh:

I left that baggy pants era back in 2007 :lol:

I'm slim so everything I rock has a slim or skinny style to it.

Plus I like to show off the whole shoe and not just the bottom half

I'm not a 35 year old that wears boot cut jeans with the heavy cuff at the leg that swamps the whole top half of shoe :smh: :smh: :smh:

So many things wrong with this comment...haha

Good luck to those ordering online.  Hopefully your orders don't rejected or the servers crash.  That's why I gave up trying to cop kicks on rd online years ago

I think online will be smoother than the streets for this one... JB made a ton and when he wants his money, he makes things super available

there will always be people that strike out on super GRs though

Last edited:

There is such thing as a middle ground. Not trying tell you how to dress. Obviously you have your own style. I wear "slim"/cuffed pants as well. I just don't like to do it with big silhouettes

Question:

So for everyone who has pair on lock....will you be clogging up the sites tomorrow for a 2nd or 3rd pair?

Back
Top Bottom