Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Already got 6 pair on lock so far via raffle wins so no clicking for me. You can rest easy. ;-)
Congrats, but it is easier said than done since you got 6 on lock.

Some of us still are waiting for a call or an email :\

aside from the jordan 1,3 and 4...i think this particular color way on this shoe looks good when beat also.. im going to wear these into the ground

I've been waiting by the phone like Sal Goodman. 0/8 on this. I haven't won a raffle since the Aqua 8

Yes I will, if I miss out on shiekh today, I'll be goin for more pairs to sell locally not for retail of course, so my pair will be completely free, at least need 3 or 4
thats the greatest idea ever, I wasn't going to try online but a few more pairs wouldn't hurt, hell i might even pick up unclaimed pairs. I want them all.

Wouldn't it make sense for snkrs to flood em? If nike jb wholesales to all the other chains I'm sure they keep wayyyy more profit when selling on ndc and snkrs right? No middle man

Who is that?

unnamed-1200x675.jpg

Wouldn't it make sense for snkrs to flood em? If nike jb wholesales to all the other chains I'm sure they keep wayyyy more profit when selling on ndc and snkrs right? No middle man

Yeah that's why NDC always has so many more pairs than any other retailer...lol

Last edited:
actually surprised these are not receiving more attention. this is a classic and must for me! it was one of my first pair of js as a kid  
happy.gif

Nike wholesales at half of retail. Selling directly at full retail is an additional $95 in profit per unit.
Somewhat related -- the Nike employee store in Beaverton (where Nike sells everything at wholesale prices -- 50% off) is Nike's most profitable retail store.

Last edited:
1/7 So far. Just got the call from the FTL at 15th and Chestnut in Center city like 15 mins ago. Thought all FTL's were either giving calls Wed or Thurs not Fri so it caught me off guard

Last edited:

You think? This is one of the few J's I want. If I strike out, what should I expect resell to be?
I've seen presale orders going for upwards of $400, so depending on size, you could see resale going anywhere between $290 - $375/$00
I've seen legit, known resellers selling between $275 - $320 for preorders, never as high as $400

More than likely, definitely well over 750k.I know Willowbrook HoH gets if not, close to a g in pairs, so even smaller accounts are probably getting aroundaround 2-3 cases (36-54 pairs)
My local HOH has around 200 pairs total (Mens, Kids, GS, PS). 114 of that 200 are mens. 1000 pairs for one HOH seems WAYYY off, when the next Baltimore Jordan store apparently got 600 pairs, and it was there grand opening.

Bummer. Looking like 0/6 right now. It might be time to start bringing somebody with me to these raffles to double my chances. Hopefully all of us still trying to get a pair eat online.

Back
Top Bottom