Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Just got my call from HOH willowbrook Houston. I have some VIP coupons I can use so happy with that. Hope champs calls me because I have a $20 reward there.

I've seen legit, known resellers selling between $275 - $320 for preorders, never as high as $400

My local HOH has around 200 pairs total (Mens, Kids, GS, PS). 114 of that 200 are mens. 1000 pairs for one HOH seems WAYYY off, when the next Baltimore Jordan store apparently got 600 pairs, and it was there grand opening.
not way off.... i heard hoh willowbrook had around 6oo pairs. They had 900 mens pairs of 72-10 so 600 of these sounds believable

So I get a call out of nowhere asking if I still need the 12s. I thought it was a raffle win but it was some dude trying to resell it to me LOL for $320! Wtf I'm pretty sure it was a store employee which is not cool at all.

So I get a call out of nowhere asking if I still need the 12s. I thought it was a raffle win but it was some dude trying to resell it to me LOL for $320! Wtf I'm pretty sure it was a store employee which is not cool at all.
That's trife if it was the employee or manager :smh:

Say what you want but these are better than the 03 version and I have both. I'm pretty impressed wit these in person considering today's Brand Jordan standards

Back
Top Bottom