Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

held these in hand and they are not good at all, super stiff plastic leather. literally felt like they had an insert or shoe trees still in them when I squeezed the toe. Glad I passed, sad cuz I really liked these in pics

Quality should've been better. I agree. Step it up, Jordan Brand!

I paid less for my Bin's and they blow these away. :smh:

Last edited:
I was able to snag a pair on the SNKRS app after 45 minutes of trying got the confirmation email.
Good luck to those that were able to snag a pair!
Who else is lookin at the 11s that are coming out next weekend ?

For the dudes complaining. I hate how ppl complain about the quality of shoes these days. Ive had OG twelves I actually collected them at one point yea their tanks and built to last till they start to seperate and dry rot. Then ull beg for the bs quality of Retros from 2008-2015 . I got entirely too tired of gluing shoes. Now that we have remastered pairs I can see a huge difference. Go get a 2012 retro 12 and compare it to any 12 that drops this year and lmk if the remastered "gimmick" isn't a step in the right direction. FYI I think they did these pretty well

Last edited:
Wow 2 pairs from snkrs already shipped...and 3rd pair updated from processing to preparing to ship...fastest ever from nike!!!

Craigslist is already full of Flu games.
I'd swear a good 75% of these got ate up by resellers and not people who actually love the shoe.

That's what the game turned into nowadays. I'm not sure how old you but once you get a little older and make better money, I don't mind spending a few extra bucks to get what I like. It's sad that you have to compete with people that really don't want the shoes but just want them just to make a few extra quick bucks.

thing is it's bad out here for most ppl so how can u really blame anyone for tryna make some extra
Your complaint was the shoe not being like the shoes you wore 19 years ago when you were 10, like they were going to be made the same. If you don't like the shoe you don't like them but comparing them to a 19 year old shoes seems pointless. An original release will always be better than it's predecessors.

It's not pointless at all actually. Especially with Jordan Brand pushing the "Remastering" BS down our throats and stamping $190 price tags on shoes that aren't up to, or even close to the quality of the originals. You accept and enjoy the quality, cool... I spent $190 on these shoes too, so I guess you can say I accept the quality in a sense, but I definitely don't enjoy it... I buy retros for nostalgic reasons, so yes... I get upset when the shoe isn't up to par with the originals...

everyone just do them. ppl should be able to complain about quality and other issues they may have, especially with all the remastered bs as KayCurrency said. just as ppl should be able to voice their happiness about obtaining the shoe. both ends of the spectrum are what the forum is for, no? this should, by no means, be a jb slurpfest just as it shouldn't be a hate fest. i like reading comments from both ends of the spectrum and everything in between. that said, the quality isn't og status, but it damn sure isn't last year's white infra or sp. blue 6 status either. we all know what we are dealing with at this point...

on another note, i just got shipping confirmation for my fnl pair and one of my snkrs pairs. just waiting on that other snkrs ship confirm. i think the quality is decent compared to other releases, but again we know it isn't og status. we know they cut corners like plastic eyelets instead of metal. what are u gonna do, cop or not? i chose to cop and based on the pair i have in hand already i can't complain but so much. and if i did, who would care?

:nerd:

So these 2 & 3 pairs shipped via SNKRS people are taking about, are we taking about different accounts and different addresses to ship? I thought it was 1 per person.. [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Shipping confirmation Grizz?
I got my shipping confirmation a couple hours ago from NDC.
nthat.gif
Not the smoothest checkout process with SNKRS, but it worked out well after about 45 min.  First successful SNKRS transaction.   

So these 2 & 3 pairs shipped via SNKRS people are taking about, are we taking about different accounts and different addresses to ship? I thought it was 1 per person.. [emoji]128528[/emoji]

My 2 this release havent shipped yet, but when I do get multiples, i have 2 diff accounts. One I pay with CC, the other w/paypal. Ship to same address

I grabbed 2 off snkrs. My accounts, and my gals. Desktop and mobile

For those who wanted to see the difference between 2003 and 2016... I gotta say the 03 pair has way more padding in the inside.
View media item 2048658
View media item 2048661

damn, that og shape is so beautiful!!! :wow:

different acct, same address. i'm thinking i didn't get the other ship confirm from snkrs bc they probably sent it to her email.

*EDIT*
just checked and the other pair still says preparing to ship, along with my volt griffeys.

Last edited:
Need to go .5 down? Saw a couple of people suggest that. Went with my TTS 9.5 on these and starting to get nervous that I'm gonna be swimming in them. TTS has been fine on 1's, 4's & 11's for me. Guess I'll find out for sure when they arrive.
Pretty much all 12s I've gotten within the past 5 years or so have been 0.5 size too big.  I always go 0.5 size down on 12s.

Back
Top Bottom