Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Picked my pairs up from SP and shiekhs. Mad people tryna poach my pairs.

Didnt try online online but from what im hearing it sounds like it was the. Same as the WCIV airball fiasco of 2016.

I Still need to get me a pair of those "melo" XIIs. Might even trade these for those. I see em goin for 220 avrg

It amazes me how FTL,FA,ES after all these years still can't get their sites together :smh: :smh: :smh:

Ignoring problems like Jordan ignores sneaker violence

Last edited:
No retro card on the 2016s...they're a remaster and the OG's surely did not come with a retro card.

But one thing Nike/JB got wrong was the brown tissue paper...the OG Flu Games came with the all black "plastic bag material" tissue

Been watching Deadlaced page for a hot minute for a decent price for French blue 12s and it's the same sellers every RT going from 300-285-275-250-230 so I'm holding out for 230-240 shipped [emoji]128513[/emoji]

PATIENCE IS KEY IN THIS GAME
Yup gas, time and shipping

Anyone paying over $285 should go slam their head repeatedly on a police cruisers trunk

And **** anyone in here selling for more than $285

Resell dead mutha*******

Couldn't agree more on resale. My local consignment spot is a joke, they're askin $275 for GS and $350 plus tax for Men's. You gotta be an idiot or lazy to pay that price

Couldn't agree more on resale. My local consignment spot is a joke, they're askin $275 for GS and $350 plus tax for Men's. You gotta be an idiot or lazy to pay that price
or flipping drugs and don't wanna leave your block to cop kicks and don't know any better. Sold one for 290 on ebay real quick. Bumped my next one up 20 bucks

For some reason the hype for these I thought would be bigger. Sure they sold out, but with these not having a proper retro since 2003 and being a popular retro 12 color way (Black/Red) I thought this release would be mayhem. Even this thread was quite mild compared to when Jordan 4 "Cements" released.

Just got tracking number from finishline bout an hour ago. No tracking from nike or eastbay yet.

or flipping drugs and don't wanna leave your block to cop kicks and don't know any better. Sold one for 290 on ebay real quick. Bumped my next one up 20 bucks

I mean 300~ sounds right for a same day pickup in these. I just laugh every time I see the spot asking more then flight club.

On another note snkrs shipped like everyone else. Still bet my pair from SNS comes first. They're stupid quick with the ship. Got those fenty slides from Paris to the porch in 1 day last time with they're standard ship

I mean 300~ sounds right for a same day pickup in these. I just laugh every time I see the spot asking more then flight club.

On another note snkrs shipped like everyone else. Still bet my pair from SNS comes first. They're stupid quick with the ship. Got those fenty slides from Paris to the porch in 1 day last time with they're standard ship
yup. As I finished typing the next one just moved for 310. Flu game is definitely not a release I want to get greedy with

As a buyer in the aftermarket, a fair price would be $240-250.

As a re-seller, one may look to get at least $290-310 to make the hustle worth their while.

Which means a fair settling point, imo, for both buyer and seller should be around $260-270.

All I know is keep your eyes peeled next couple weeks to Deadlaced and Retail Tuesday. Don't buy from consignment shop, NT or anyone else

Patience Is Key

Back
Top Bottom