Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

For my older pairs that tend to feel flatter as a result of age, I buy SofSole Airr Insoles in order to restore comfort on the heel

Will try to locate a set of these locally and give them a try. Thanks for the tip. I just can't figure out how only the heel is flat when its supposed to be a full length zoom bag. Maybe that's a lie on these.

just got 2nd ship confirm from snkrs, which means all 3 pairs have shipped (1 from fnl, 2 from snkrs).

:nthat:
Nice I tripled up on these as well to quote DJ Khaled "WE TAKING OVER"  :nthat:

1 pair to wear casually

1 pair to play basketball in / go to the gym

1 pair to keep on ice for the eventual day when the basketball/gym pair poop out

i actually quadrupled (no flex) counting the pair i got in store at the baltimore flight 23 grand opening. this is my usual pattern for certain og releases that mean the most to me. i usually grab 1 to rock, 1 to put on ice and 1 or 2 for trade bait. this way i'll have 2 pairs for myself and 2 pairs to trade for something i may miss out on. usually i get all my pairs in store though bc i'm never usually able to grab online. so for instance, if i can't secure metallic 5s for some reason (low on funds at the time, strike out, etc.), there's a good chance i can get a pair with 1 of these flu games. at least in theory that's how it supposed to work. most of the time this strategy is successful so i stick with it. i'm sure i'm not the only one who does this.

:nerd:

My Pre-Order is coming in on June 1st. but i'm curious, is the Zoom air responsive? It seems like that question gets dodged.

has it even been confirmed that there is still zoom air in these?? :nerd: and if it is, i'd be surprised if it was still full length. haven't heard much regarding this so any info, i'd be intrigued to hear...

Last edited:
Welp, got two more pairs from Eastbay. Thought the order didnt go thru yesterday cuz I got no email, and no charge was taken from my card. Noon today I get an email and they charge me for two pairs. Both are ready to ship. So i got 6 pairs. not bad :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
resellers still took the chance on these knowing these were going to be grape 5/carmine 6 numbers, now i see them complaining about the flip being too low on twitter 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
These were easy to get in my opinion. Didn't do any raffles. Only tried online. Besides the NDC and snkrs app malfunction these were pretty straight forward. I am guessing these will restock plenty. Saw them on foot today while I was out. They look good. Interested to see quality on the pair I get from Nike.

resellers still took the chance on these knowing these were going to be grape 5/carmine 6 numbers, now i see them complaining about the flip being too low on twitter :lol:  

Nike released the same amount of 12 Flu as they did 5 Grape and 6 Carmine's?
How many pairs was it for this release?

I wonder how many people on here, that cop multiple pairs, actually use bots. Just something I was wondering. Nothing towards anyone, just thinking out loud.

For my older pairs that tend to feel flatter as a result of age, I buy SofSole Airr Insoles in order to restore comfort on the heel

Will try to locate a set of these locally and give them a try. Thanks for the tip. I just can't figure out how only the heel is flat when its supposed to be a full length zoom bag. Maybe that's a lie on these.

You're welcome. Zoom bag probably deflated a bit over time, plus the CDP's in my opinion weren't made with the best quality to begin with. Good luck on those, nothing better than to restore comfort on an older pair that you don't want to retire.

Last edited:
Nike released the same amount of 12 Flu as they did 5 Grape and 6 Carmine's?
How many pairs was it for this release?
nike rarely puts out exact numbers, the FTL map should have gave people an idea of what it was going to be. JB has done this for a few summers now, Grape 5s 5/5/13, Carmine 6s 5/24/14, and now Black/Red 12s 5/28/16

Last edited:
Re-sellers on Craigslist in my area are already unloading them for as low as $240-260. Would you cop or hold off til next week for the Eastbay/Footlocker phone order attempt?

If your asking your already too late. You needed to on that this morning. I believe Footaction has 24/7 customer service via phone... I did that with 72-10s. Copped 2 more that way.

For some reason the hype for these I thought would be bigger. Sure they sold out, but with these not having a proper retro since 2003 and being a popular retro 12 color way (Black/Red) I thought this release would be mayhem. Even this thread was quite mild compared to when Jordan 4 "Cements" released.

It might be different where you're from, but raffle for raffle. This was on a higher level than white cements. I won more white cement raffles and I also was able to order online after I saw the pair I picked up so I could to return it, because of the quality. A raffle isn't going to mayhem, that's what it's trying to eliminate. But in the mall I saw a line outside of every store to pick up their raffles.

Back
Top Bottom