Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

I understand why people are angry.

For the Masters you literally got free French Blues (they reserved pairs), but for the Flu Games you only got 20% off the next shoe.

This is because the Masters had a lot of cancelled orders, but people will still likely be frustrated.

I'd rather take an L on a pair then think I got them, possibly brag to my friends, and then find out that I got my order cancelled, **** sucks.
Yeh true.  I would call Nike and talk noise to the supervisor until they guaranteed me a pair of something better.  Not necessarily the Jams but maybe True Blues...Idk but 20% off doesn't help me much.  I still have a 30% off coupon from one of my FandF orders getting cancelled....so 20% doesn't help me at all.
Well, yes and no. Things do happen. Sometimes your CC gets cut off or sometimes you just cant get past the errors, etc. Its a forum tho, and I think people should be able to vent as much as they gloat. Lord knows I've done plenty of both here over the years.
Yeh Ive been on both sides as well.  I don't buy too many J's anymore, but I doubled up on these.  I sat there for 2 plus hours doing the work though...

First release of the year I missed out on that I wanted.

Someone I know with my size contacted me with an asking price of $375

I laughed so hard I nearly cried [emoji]128514[/emoji]

The internet pairs haven't come in yet resellers are going to hang themselves when those pairs flood the market. I'd tell ppl stay strong next weekend those prices are going to be way different not to mention

Last edited:
Whats this ordeal with Nike/FB12's? I know they were sending out emails for cancelled orders but what was the "consolation"?

I don't think the free French Blue info is correct. I think it was a guaranteed pair, that you could apply the 20% off to.

Whats this ordeal with Nike/FB12's? I know they were sending out emails for cancelled orders but what was the "consolation"?

Maybe you're referring to those who got Masters cancelled....many cancellations on that shoe from NDC.... and those who did got French Blues from Nike early as a consolation.

Maybe you're referring to those who got Masters cancelled....many cancellations on that shoe from NDC.... and those who did got French Blues from Nike early as a consolation.

Ohh ha. got ya, I guess 20% ain't bad.

Masters seem to be a gem, you def can't go wrong with the classic, black/reds though :smokin

20% off now = retail some 7-8 years ago :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been saying this, ya'll better think about that space jam release in December.

Imagine that Flu Games were bugging out SNKRS for 45 minutes, Space Jams will probably bug out EVERYTHING for several hours.

Not necessarily, some people have an unfair advantage.

and some ppl may have given up too easily when they weren't able to cart immediately. i was literally on my pc AND phone for a COUPLE OF HOURS to secure the pairs i did. furthermore, i don't recall seeing anyone gloating. maybe i missed it, but feel free to point it out. i, for one, was simply explaining what my NORMAL mindset and process is for buying jordans that mean alot to me. u mini mods be tryna regulate what ppl can discuss on a public forum kills me every time. :lol: if it's an issue, i'm sure meth or bigj will chime in as they always do. moral? mini modding is not needed, thx. :wink:

I don't even own a pair of Masters but I really dont get the hate...literally an all black shoe, non-gimmicky colorway, something MJ would've most likely worn, versatile

I'm just surprised at their resell prices I've seen ($300+)

Can't go wrong with a pair

I've been saying this, ya'll better think about that space jam release in December.

Imagine that Flu Games were bugging out SNKRS for 45 minutes, Space Jams will probably bug out EVERYTHING for several hours.

I dont think snkrs was an error. Just another built in system to deter traffic. Some people got through immediately. Got first pair at 30 mins then they were all about 5 mins apart from thereafter for my other pairs.

Back
Top Bottom