Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

im a 9 mens for  the 12s, do you think a 9 would be perfect for the melos? Im unsure about the size differences in GS.  

They should be depending on your foot they might feel narrow.

The size 8 upper feels. so much better than the size 7.5. Feels so smooth.

Also size 7.5 LN3 size 8 LN4

I don't even own a pair of Masters but I really dont get the hate...literally an all black shoe, non-gimmicky colorway, something MJ would've most likely worn, versatile

I'm just surprised at their resell prices I've seen ($300+)

Can't go wrong with a pair

i think the masters are cool and all and it's all preference, but how ppl think they're better than classic flu games is beyond me. they're actually kinda boring compared to ANY of the og colorways, but that's just MY opinion. it must be that they're "limited."

Last edited:
I've been saying this, ya'll better think about that space jam release in December.

Imagine that Flu Games were bugging out SNKRS for 45 minutes, Space Jams will probably bug out EVERYTHING for several hours.

I dont think snkrs was an error. Just another built in system to deter traffic. Some people got through immediately. Got first pair at 30 mins then they were all about 5 mins apart from thereafter for my other pairs.

caleb u better chill with all that gloating before (mini) mods come and get u!
:tongue:

Not necessarily, some people have an unfair advantage.

and some ppl may have given up too easily when they weren't able to cart immediately. i was literally on my pc AND phone for a COUPLE OF HOURS to secure the pairs i did. furthermore, i don't recall seeing anyone gloating. maybe i missed it, but feel free to point it out. i, for one, was simply explaining what my NORMAL mindset and process is for buying jordans that mean alot to me. u mini mods be tryna regulate what ppl can discuss on a public forum kills me every time. :lol: if it's an issue, i'm sure meth or bigj will chime in as they always do. moral? mini modding is not needed, thx. :wink:
I don't know who you are, today is the first time I've seen a post or your name.. basically I wasn't referring to you or anything you've written in here. As for this mini modding you're not too fond of, technically anyone who has used the report button would be in that category, as for your complaint it was an observation I choose to speak on but feel free to put me on ignore if my views bother you.

I've been saying this, ya'll better think about that space jam release in December.

Imagine that Flu Games were bugging out SNKRS for 45 minutes, Space Jams will probably bug out EVERYTHING for several hours.

I dont think snkrs was an error. Just another built in system to deter traffic. Some people got through immediately. Got first pair at 30 mins then they were all about 5 mins apart from thereafter for my other pairs.

caleb u better chill with all that gloating before (mini) mods come and get u!
:tongue:
Let em come. 7 proxies son... :tongue:

I think one of my ndc orders is going to be cancelled since it still says in progress. Oh well At least i got back ups. 

These probably won't ship out until Tuesday seeing as how Memorial Day exists.

Nike has started shipping, if your curious about shipping for ftl/eastbay orders check your acct for status and ready to ship means golden. waiting for approval means u need to call them tomorrow morning and say you need the payment verification dept.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nike has started shipping, if your curious about shipping for ftl/eastbay orders check your acct for status and ready to ship means golden.
This is true, I checked my order status and UPS tracking numbers and NDC indicates they have shipped from Memphis Tennessee. 

Back
Top Bottom