Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

ANYWHO IF YOU ARE A SIZE 10 THERE IS A GUY WITH 4 SIZE 10's ON DEADLACED PAGE SELLING FOR $250 INVOICE SO GO JUMP QUICK

Last edited:

Only seen one person rocking these at Family Dollar
laugh.gif

Haven't been to the mall yet though.
Is there something wrong with this scene??? buying $200 dollar shoes but shopping at Family Dollar? #America
so? ive seen kardashians go to mcdonalds and in n out. how much your net worth is doesnt neccessarily have to dictate which establishments you go to. or it shouldnt.

anyone know how many pairs was made worldwide?

For what it's worth, my FTL got 12 pairs and I was one of them to hit. The employee also had their call sheets out and lo and behold I did only see 12 tickets. One per size. Keep in mind this was one of the smaller FTL at a smaller mall. But stillllllll shieeeeee

Why is everyone so judgemental in these threads? Everyone is so bothered by what others are doing, look in the mirror and realize we all could be doing better in some regards. Beat up car but nice shoes is perfectly fine we dont know anything about their lives. Could be a second car so the wife and kids have the ability to go places during the day while he is at work, you never know. 

Oh well i guess that is the other side of the internet. 

Last edited:
For what it's worth, my FTL got 12 pairs and I was one of them to hit. The employee also had their call sheets out and lo and behold I did only see 12 tickets. One per size. Keep in mind this was one of the smaller FTL at a smaller mall. But stillllllll shieeeeee
Same here. My local DSG had only 2 pairs per size. I was around 25th-30th in line before my SNKRS app went through and "Got 'em". It was a little tense in that line for a bit lol

^^^^ You can add me to that list of consumers..If its GR online is the safest easiest route to get a pair. Now I don't even bother doing raffles, driving all over town to even not get a call back.

Yep, I regret doing that last week, 3 hrs of driving 11 entries no call back, had to call a store to find out if they called already, and they said yes but they had a size 11, I took it. That's why I only went to one mall yesterday for the 11 lows

1s are trash.
air forces >>>

*record skip*

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji] Hol' Up???

if u wanna keep it funky? he's right.

none ya give 2 **** 's about Jordan I's unless they're OG colored.. Forces can by bought in a plethora of colors OG or not and still be dope.

being a sig shoe means you can't just do anything cuz it loses their aura. not da case with uptowns.

let's not do this, ninja. ur from ny so realistically no one can take ur opinion serious when it comes to air forces (or timbs :lol: ), brah (srs). forces over jordan 1s?

:rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

umm if Nike only sold Air force I's it would rival entire shoe companies...

like i said, ya dont give a crap about Jordan I's unless they're Highs & OG colored..mids & lows is outlet material.

Man loosen up we just poking some fun
Bruh I guess I hit home because a lot of people are getting defensive out here

so? ive seen kardashians go to mcdonalds and in n out. how much your net worth is doesnt neccessarily have to dictate which establishments you go to. or it shouldnt.
Dude I was just making fun of the guy, didn't mean to hit home for ya'll
nobody laughed tho. ya joke was lame. didnt mean to bring you back to reality dude.

Back
Top Bottom