Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Anywho prices are dropping very nicely [emoji]128520[/emoji] I will bite on 2 pairs later this month after C&C 8s

So you telling me nobody has ever done this?? Guess we all forgot about the Grape thread all of a sudden lol

Not saying it hasn't been done but I remember that thread but look at everyone coming at my neck now bro :smh:

Spoke to NDC and the lady "assured" me my order is already boxed and awaiting a tracking slip to be mailed out.  Another case of bullcrap from them.  Starting to get real tired and fed up with Nike as of late and their cancelled orders.  

Man.............I'm cool now :rolleyes I guess we should get back on topic
[quote name="OGMCMXCII"
url="/t/601818/summer-16-jordan-xii-black-red-

Right? Well anyway...my estimated delivery is June 3rd. Already anticipating flaws on my pair..from what I hear theres glue stains and chip painted galore on some pairs. [emoji]128542[/emoji] Just have to wait and see?

Last edited:
Right? Well anyway...my estimated delivery is June 3rd. Already anticipating flaws on my pair..from what I hear theeea glue stains and chip painted galore on some pairs. [emoji]128542[/emoji] Just have to wait and see?
yours shipped?  

People really panicking and chatting nike CS. Orders usually take 24-48 hrs to ship anyway, plus it was a holiday weekend, even with shipping confirmation packages aren't going anywhere.

People really panicking and chatting nike CS. Orders usually take 24-48 hrs to ship anyway, plus it was a holiday weekend, even with shipping confirmation packages aren't going anywhere.

^This. My arrival says the 3rd, but realistically..probably the 6th. No rush..patience is a virtueeeee

Cmon doesnt matter when you say that.. people will always get worried when they hear or see others getting shipping conf emails before them.  Part of the whole NT experience lol

+1
smokin.gif

And just like Cell from DBZ I regenerate every time
laugh.gif

You wish history would repeat itself
laugh.gif

But I peep the bait and trap and ignore it
Repped for DBZ reference

When you have 1 pair coming ... you tend to panic 

When you have over 4 pairs coming, You could careless when they ship. 
tongue.gif

im just a simple consumer. when I put the recent pair next to the 03 , must say they look nearly identical. minus the deeper red from the 03 these are just fine. almost want the grey blue now

Back
Top Bottom