Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

So apparently JB is opening a "Flu game" store in Utah
laugh.gif

via SC

I got my pair from nike, and my friend got his from a preorder...the shoes looked somewhat identical, but the box tag looked different.  I told him he got played.  I looked at my pair and I have two different production number, while his has the same for right and left. I want to let my friend know he got played, is there a legit check guide for the XII?

I got my pair from nike, and my friend got his from a preorder...the shoes looked somewhat identical, but the box tag looked different.  I told him he got played.  I looked at my pair and I have two different production number, while his has the same for right and left. I want to let my friend know he got played, is there a legit check guide for the XII?
Tell him to post pics in the legit check section.

I won a pair of these on eBay for 215 shipped. Seller cancelled the sale saying he couldn't let them go for that much. He offered to take 250 thru PayPal, but I passed...

I won a pair of these on eBay for 215 shipped. Seller cancelled the sale saying he couldn't let them go for that much. He offered to take 250 thru PayPal, but I passed...

LOL!! Just copped my boy a pair for $245 on goat.
:smh:
the market is so ****** up. aqua 8s on heavy discount. glue games selling barely over retail while a basic *** retro+ 12 is worth way more?
I had to jump last week on 265, no way did I see this...

mean.gif

the market is so ****** up. aqua 8s on heavy discount. glue games selling barely over retail while a basic *** retro+ 12 is worth way more?
It's because there's so many people who cant afford to resell, but want to try to make money but they don't have any business sense. So they immediately need to drop the price because they don't have the money to wait a couple weeks for them to sell. It boggles my mind anymore. Like I said earlier in the thread, you have to move pairs that 1st weekend or you're making 20-30 at best. I can't believe that I have 3 XI's that didn't move from this weekend that people have already dropped to 200-210 on goat. 2013 is long gone, unless you're getting Primeknit NMDs, Yeezys, or OG UB's. 

Last edited:

It's because there's so many people who cant afford to resell, but want to try to make money but they don't have any business sense. So they immediately need to drop the price because they don't have the money to wait a couple weeks for them to sell. It boggles my mind anymore. Like I said earlier in the thread, you have to move pairs that 1st weekend or you're making 20-30 at best. I can't believe that I have 3 XI's that didn't move from this weekend that people have already dropped to 200-210 on goat. 2013 is long gone, unless you're getting Primeknit NMDs, Yeezys, or OG UB's. 
wtf is so fire about a sock with Styrofoam glued to the bottom of it? [emoji]128565[/emoji]

or is the market where it should be?
not complaining, just expressing my confusion to wtf is goin on lol

wtf is so fire about a sock with Styrofoam glued to the bottom of it? [emoji]128565[/emoji]
not complaining, just expressing my confusion to wtf is goin on lol
I mean I like yeezys, UBs, and NMDs, but you're preaching to the choir here. But I was in middle school/high school when he played too. So J's will always hold nostalgia to me. 

My pair and the 2 pairs for my buddys that came feom snkrs all looked good. No complaints here.

Leave him negative feedback.

I thought about that, but he only has a handful of sales and I would hate to have such a big impact on his rep when he didn't exactly rip me off. I try not to be a vengeful person (I wasn't happy though, I'll admit), so maybe my good karma will come back to me soon...

EBay, sneaker groups and the resell market in general is flooded with these. Resell prices went from the mid $350's on release weekend and are now down to the mid $250's and will only get lower, especially when and if some consistent restocks ensue. These probably can be had for retail or a little over if people are willing to play the waiting game.

I thought about that, but he only has a handful of sales and I would hate to have such a big impact on his rep when he didn't exactly rip me off. I try not to be a vengeful person (I wasn't happy though, I'll admit), so maybe my good karma will come back to me soon...

Nope, leave him negative feedback. You'd be doing everybody else a favor.

Definitely leave negative feedback, this guy sounds like the type to scam. I would've left negative feedback in a heartbeat.

wow don't let that slide.... he should of made it BUY IT NOW instead of auction. He canceled your order over $35 dollars that's petty.  What is this ebay sellers name? i wouldn't want to spend days trying to win an auction, win and have it canceled cause "he wanted this much"

Back
Top Bottom