Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Ok I finally copped my pair!! Shoepalace and ontrac came through..

The trials and tribulations of acquiring J's in a small Canadian border town. Only 5 retailers in my region carried the shoe in limited numbers, no raffle system, simply a wait in line deal.. I woke up at 6:30 on launch day and pulled up all the usual websites, we have our own Nike website in Canada, it was USELESS, and didn't even function at all. Finally copped my shoepalace pair 2hrs 45 mins into the launch, thank you shoepalace bot prevention system.

Logistically speaking where I live, it makes more sense for online shopping to have a mailbox across the border in Washington state- Canadian customs hold stuff for like 7 business days..

Shoes took over a week to get from San Jose to Washington... smh Ontrac. Box is only slightly damaged. Quality is only 7/10 on my pair, but I'm stuck with em! - I got that thing where the left shoe looks smooth by comparison to the right, tumbling probs.

PS. Saw some of you complaining about driving to cop yours, my drive was 90 miles round trip and an international border crossing. :smile: I guess it's all about the attitude and excitement! Me, having no other options, quite excited about the prospect of flu games.

Pics include my '03 Frenches, these new ones don't feel as supple. Sorry guys.

PS. LMAO the F*****" box is clown size big, I thought you guys were kind of kidding, but holy..

My 03 Frenches are size 11.5 and these new ones are 11, there's a shot for size comparison. IMO these new ones run ever so slightly big.

Last edited:
goat doesnt legit check everything.

plenty of accounts of folks getting duped.

They do offer returns though.

I'd say they're #1 reputable site ahead of eBay and twitter fly by nights though.

I'd say they're #1 reputable site ahead of eBay and twitter fly by nights though.
Im just going off what they claim on the app, that they legit check every shoe.

Damn that sucks to hear as they have some good prices and was hoping they were as reliable as stadium and flight.

Someone should sue em..
I found the tweet.

Apparently, "they dont know how to legit check"  because the OP said his shoes were fake.

I stand corrected.

I've used them before and no complaints but they aint paying me so it's BUYER BEWARE 
laugh.gif

Wow that sucks ..If Goat doesn't check each shoes as they claim. Their prices are very competitive for a shop even lower than local CL sellers.

Hope some long time Goat users can chime in.

Back
Top Bottom