Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

I keep my 6s and plan on keeping 5s factory laced (I tuck the laces in my shoes to show of the lace lock). My 12s I lace like this:
what the? im dead 
roll.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I just broke mine out for the first time. After about 10 steps I felt the same bag I feel in the Masters and the FBs

In college trying to do something with my life. Some girls I went to school with had babies as soon as they graduated and some boys I went to school with are committing crimes and are in prison.
bruh u keep lacing those shoes up like a corset and dont let anyone tell you different

Last edited:
some of you guys are just like 10 year olds. Can't live life without picking on someone. On the internet. In a forum.

Well done boys. Give yourselves a pat on the back. 

We're supposed to be talking about kicks here. 

some of you guys are just like 10 year olds. Can't live life without picking on someone. On the internet. In a forum.
Well done boys. Give yourselves a pat on the back. 

We're supposed to be talking about kicks here. 
H6ofe.png

H6ofe.png

H6ofe.png

It's all jokes. The fact of the matter is that that lace job look hilarious and screams try hard.
Just lace your kicks like any normal person, dudes always gotta be all extra to try to stand out.
And what's even funnier is that it's those same cats that be saying that they don't care what everyone else thinks :lol:
Yeah right

H6ofe.png
  says:

Normal does not exist. Normality is a misconception which accepts what is common to be the norm.

if most of us do things one way, doesn't make it normal, it just makes it common. 

Normal only exists in the mind of a conformist. We make ourselves feel better by considering our choices to be normal.

Anyway, as you say, its all fun and games, so let's just have some fun  [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

:rolleyes :rolleyes
Knew you'd reply with some silly pseudo-philosophical bs rethoric.
Sure man, there's no such thing as normal, whatever you say.
I'm such a conformist for tying my shoes the way they were designed to be tied.
Let your man tie his kicks like some ballerina flats and get humiliated because he wants to be "unique".

Back
Top Bottom