Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

H6ofe.png
  says:

Normal does not exist. Normality is a misconception which accepts what is common to be the norm.
if most of us do things one way, doesn't make it normal, it just makes it common. 
Normal only exists in the mind of a conformist. We make ourselves feel better by considering our choices to be normal.

Anyway, as you say, its all fun and games, so let's just have some fun  [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
You a true revolutionary you better be putting orange juice in your cereal instead if milk. "what is NoRMal????"

I keep my 6s and plan on keeping 5s factory laced (I tuck the laces in my shoes to show of the lace lock). My 12s I lace like this:
View media item 2071147

your friends that don't tell you anything about this are not your friends.

back in the day my boys and I went to Survivor Series 2003. my man was 23 and before we left the house he put that pantyhose on his arm like the Hardy Boyz.

dude had Rey Mysterio pants, high watering, a Guerreros shirt and pantyhose on his arms.

we gave him a stern lecture before we left, and he chose to dress like a human being. he thanked us some time later for not letting him look like a wanker.

back in the day my boys and I went to Survivor Series 2003. my man was 23 and before we left the house he put that pantyhose on his arm like the Hardy Boyz.

dude had Rey Mysterio pants, high watering, a Guerreros shirt and pantyhose on his arms.

we gave him a stern lecture before we left, and he chose to dress like a human being. he thanked us some time later for not letting him look like a wanker.
roll.gif
 Salute

Last edited:
Have worn my pair a few times. I swear I think the Zoom in the right shoe isn't inflated as much but maybe it's my foot. I've noticed the right shoe on a lot of my pairs feels different than the left lately. Maybe I've got a tendon issue?

Have worn my pair a few times. I swear I think the Zoom in the right shoe isn't inflated as much but maybe it's my foot. I've noticed the right shoe on a lot of my pairs feels different than the left lately. Maybe I've got a tendon issue?

Could be the way you walk. Sounds like you place most of your weight and pressure on your right foot.

Why did they make the boxes on shoes these days so big though? I have a size 12 pair of cool grey IV's and the box is the perfect size

:lol: F'N Wanker.. JK Fam don't torch me.

Why so serious guys? Gone for a few days to come back to a roast fest :rofl:

Your tongue on the right shoe does kinda have some trapezoid action going on from what I see. It is what it is I guess. 
I notice that too it makes it look hella jank doe like UA got better tongue than JB lol

I guess I was asking about boxes in general not just these shoes. I have other Jordan shoes where i could fit a spacer in there (all size 12)

I guess I was asking about boxes in general not just these shoes. I have other Jordan shoes where i could fit a spacer in there (all size 12)

cost cutting.

Standardization of box sizes (few options) outweigh the increased volume during shipping = money saved.

People wanted original box, people get original box, people complain about box size. Capitalism, priceless.

Wore mines the other day and they were a bit tighter than my frenchies and playoffs on my right foot. (All sz 10) This sizing inconsistency is ridiculous. Wouldve copped a 10.5 but settled on a 10 cuz they usually run .05 size bigger and that box for a sz 10.5 is hella big. Taxis, gammas, masters and obsidians all have extra room in a sz 10.5 so now im debating on whether or not i should cop a 10.5 for the gym red/whites.......ill,probably still go for the 10 for that lock down feel though...decisions decisions .

Wore mines the other day and they were a bit tighter than my frenchies and playoffs on my right foot. (All sz 10) This sizing inconsistency is ridiculous. Wouldve copped a 10.5 but settled on a 10 cuz they usually run .05 size bigger and that box for a sz 10.5 is hella big. Taxis, gammas, masters and obsidians all have extra room in a sz 10.5 so now im debating on whether or not i should cop a 10.5 for the gym red/whites.......ill,probably still go for the 10 for that lock down feel though...decisions decisions .

I'd try to cop both sizes and return one pair.

Back
Top Bottom