Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

If the buyer is happy and the seller is happy what does it matter?

That's the buyers fault for not looming for a better price. But obviously they were okay with what they paid otherwise they wouldn't have paid it.

Exactly no need to blast the buyer for being a sucker or anything, just let them be, maybe next time they'll find out it will be better to find a better price and they will do that. Do what you do, if i know you i will advise, up to you if you want to heed the advise or not.

ur actually saying hes not a sucker for paying more based on the fact that he got what he wanted??? tf kinda logic is this? he coulda got what he wanted for $50 cheaper and used that extra money leftover to buy something else he wanted...
[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

ME: 2 + 2 is 4

YOU: Im just saying, 2 + 2 is 4.  That is all.
I'm dead [emoji]9760[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]
laugh.gif

ur actually saying hes not a sucker for paying more based on the fact that he got what he wanted??? tf kinda logic is this? he coulda got what he wanted for $50 cheaper and used that extra money leftover to buy something else he wanted...

Market value on these is not anywhere near 295 right now, maybe down the road but these can be had for retail right now
My point is the buyer didn't care to lose the extra 60 because he or she can probably recover that loss quickly, as you and me can't that is why we wait till the item goes down in price, some people don't do that and just buy so they can get it right away no matter the cost. I on the other hand struck out on this shoe but eventually found a returned one in sheikh and got it for retail. I forgot about it already when I suddenly saw this on display, so I'm like some of you where I wait till a sale happens since I owe a lot of cc debt, I can't be paying secondary market prices, everyone is different, I usually give advise to people who suddenly take out a lot of money to pay the person off in the store, but when I get the answer I'm not worried about the money I just want the shoes, then it's what makes them happy, so be it, I won't think of them as an idiot for paying that price, that's their choice. Just respect the way other people live their lives and don't judge anyone, judge yourself first I always say.

Has anyone balled in these yet? How does the zoom air feel after a good break in? Thinking about getting another pair for hooping while resell is low. 

Hoopin in these? Just get some kobes or something. Updated technology is much better to hoop in. These retros aren't even on par with the original comfort of a shoe that came out in 1997.

Hoopin in these? Just get some kobes or something. Updated technology is much better to hoop in. These retros aren't even on par with the original comfort of a shoe that came out in 1997.
if i see someone hoopin in some old style j's they are douchy

I agree. Hoop in what you like. I wasn't passing judgment I was just trying to give some advice. IMO there are far more superior shoes to hoop in and your feet will thank you for it. But you know do you
it dont really make sense to me to hoop in old models with obsolete technology...looks more to make a statement or something.."yea these jordans"

Yall act like tech today is way more advanced :lol:
Obsolete :lol:
Leather and full length zoom is not obsolete. Matter of fact, I'll take that over anything today. But maybe that's just the 90's' baby in me.
Maybe dudes wanna ball in them because they saw mj play in them too. Simple.

Last edited:
If I'm in the NBA then yeah I'd be hoopin in retros here and there but I don't have the luxury of destroying a $220 shoe so I can look fresh when I ball. If you do then more power to you.

Yall act like tech today is way more advanced :lol:
Obsolete :lol:
Leather and full length zoom is not obsolete. Matter of fact, I'll take that over anything today. But maybe that's just the 90's' baby in me.

Maybe dude is the best player in the world. Simple.

Last edited:
Yall act like tech today is way more advanced
laugh.gif

Obsolete
laugh.gif

im a 80s baby grew up in the 90s..love MJ and his sneaks...but the shoes today a way lighter and function better..they stopped with the leather upper on bball kicks for a reason..lebrons, kobes, kyries, hyper everything is all new material...adidas and under armor also took that route its not hard to see

Last edited:
im a 80s baby grew up in the 90s..love MJ and his sneaks...but the shoes today a way lighter and function better..they stopped with the leather upper on bball kicks for a reason..lebrons, kobes, kyries, hyper everything is all new material...adidas and under armor also took that route its not hard to see

Same here this is basically the point I was trying to make

the whole lighter and functionality aspect is way over blown. It is not THAT significant. You say lighter and I say cheaper. I'll take balling in leather shoes any day over cheap plastic or thin fabric that'll rip a lot faster any day.
They use these other materials because it's cheaper to manufacture and cost less than using genuine leather not because they're necessarily better. But that's a whole other discussion in itself. It just comes down to preference. Maybe cats feel more comfortable ballin in shoes that they did growing up. Maybe it's a nostalgia thing. Bottom line is these new shoes aren't drastically superior to older 90's models

Back
Top Bottom