Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Worn mine this past weekend. Like others have stated these run big, but are comfy to me. Not as comfortable as my 2003's but decently comfortable.

so not ebates excludes retros?.......

Hello Frank,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, Cash Back is not available on Air Jordan Retros. This information can be found on our Nike page under Special Terms and Exclusions here:

http://www.ebates.com/coupons/nike/index.htm

However, as a courtesy to a Valued Member, we have added this order to your account.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Savana
Member Services
Ebates

so not ebates excludes retros?.......

Hello Frank,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, Cash Back is not available on Air Jordan Retros. This information can be found on our Nike page under Special Terms and Exclusions here:

http://www.ebates.com/coupons/nike/index.htm

However, as a courtesy to a Valued Member, we have added this order to your account.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Savana

Member Services

Ebates

^ Been that way for awhile.
Same with discover deals and I believe PayPal credit

Last edited:
No the youtube fake comparison i saw proves this is legit, the red in the top of the number 23 is translucent in mine the fake is not.

Last edited:
nobody returns an instant sell out release. you didn't feel weird that none of the staff tried to snag and hide the shoes under a stack of t shirts to purchase for later. I guess all that matters is you paid retail.

I would of been like a return...... didn't this shoe release a month ago? so u mean to tell me someone didn't wear this shoe? and returned it to get there money back instead of resell it for a profit? hmmm ok are these real, let me see ur manager.

Sir are these real? and if he get upset and try to snag the box then u good

nobody returns an instant sell out release. you didn't feel weird that none of the staff tried to snag and hide the shoes under a stack of t shirts to purchase for later. I guess all that matters is you paid retail.

I would of been like a return...... didn't this shoe release a month ago? so u mean to tell me someone didn't wear this shoe? and returned it to get there money back instead of resell it for a profit? hmmm ok are these real, let me see ur manager.

Defects or an extra pair maybe

but they let me use ebates on the flu games lol. so weird that now they say no retros.
Random ones get through. Sometimes they'll push credit through without checking, but it isn't supposed to happen anymore. I still get it from time to time on Retro orders, but not all.

Miss that, I made almost $1k from Ebates on Retros alone.

Not everyone buys for selling, probably 70% do, but the other ones buy because they want to double up for wearing later or for trade, so this person probably had an extra one and needed the money and doesn't have an ebay account. So he returned it which was good for me. But the associate said it was returned Monday, just so lucky for me it lasted a day and a half on display.

Not everyone buys for selling, probably 70% do, but the other ones buy because they want to double up for wearing later or for trade, so this person probably had an extra one and needed the money and doesn't have an ebay account. So he returned it which was good for me. But the associate said it was returned Monday, just so lucky for me it lasted a day and a half on display.
These are a resell flop right now anyway

Wouldn't say that, sold my buddies extra pair this week for $295 shipped.
Obviously resell will be low for now but as time goes on this will go up, just takes time, plus an iconic color like this, that is why I bought it,

for trade in future release kicks including the space jams in case I don't win the raffles.

Back
Top Bottom