Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

im talking about eh smell of a deadstock pair of shoes right form the box..all the sneakers smell different and these 12s smell awesome for some reason
Yes, I was assuming we're all talking DS shoes. I wouldn't smell a shoe that has had a foot in it lol.

With the 12s, even they smelled differently depending on the cw.

Anyone know how long the smell can be kept for if DS pair iced in a box?

Yes, I was assuming we're all talking DS shoes. I wouldn't smell a shoe that has had a foot in it lol.

With the 12s, even they smelled differently depending on the cw.

Anyone know how long the smell can be kept for if DS pair iced in a box?
If its ds it will always smell that way. The smell is from the new leather, rubber, plastic, and glue.

If its ds it will always smell that way.
Omg
smokin.gif

I ONCE OWNED THE 03'S AND THE FLU GAMES SMELLED ALMOST THE SAME EXACT WAY
i know all sneakers smell different..but there was a distinct sneaker smell from the 90's when i would go in a sneaker store or buy a new pair...this is exactly the feeling the flus gave me when i smell them right out the box

i know all sneakers smell different..but there was a distinct sneaker smell from the 90's when i would go in a sneaker store or buy a new pair...this is exactly the feeling the flus gave me when i smell them right out the box
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN.. BACK IN THE DAY DAMN NEAR ALL MY KICKS SMELLED VERY SIMILAR IF I GET THEM FROM FL.. ITS LIKE THEIR STORAGE SPACES ALL SMELLED THE SAME BECAUSE OF ALL THE KICKS

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN.. BACK IN THE DAY DAMN NEAR ALL MY KICKS SMELLED VERY SIMILAR IF I GET THEM FROM FL.. ITS LIKE THEIR STORAGE SPACES ALL SMELLED THE SAME BECAUSE OF ALL THE KICKS
yes and the fact that this shoe is 90's prime type nostalgia just makes it even better

Wow. Some dude I just sold my Flu Games to on ebay, just opened up a return case because of the most tiniest things:
- "not symmetrical in size" - WHAT?
- "red parts are really damaged" - ummm...there's a 1 mm thing of rubber sticking out of the side of the shoe.
- "bottom is missing the pattern"
- "red scale like pattern varies" - they all do.
- "jumpman is not symmetrical" - again...WHAT?

Then he goes and posts a picture of the cardboard shoe insert and compares it to a pic he found online that shoes certain marks that make it fake. Because of this online pic, he thinks it's not authentic and opens up a case because he says they "do not compare in comparison to the originals". Whatever that means.

Seriously???

Wow. Some dude I just sold my Flu Games to on ebay, just opened up a return case because of the most tiniest things:
- "not symmetrical in size" - WHAT?
- "red parts are really damaged" - ummm...there's a 1 mm thing of rubber sticking out of the side of the shoe.
- "bottom is missing the pattern"
- "red scale like pattern varies" - they all do.
- "jumpman is not symmetrical" - again...WHAT?

Then he goes and posts a picture of the cardboard shoe insert and compares it to a pic he found online that shoes certain marks that make it fake. Because of this online pic, he thinks it's not authentic and opens up a case because he says they "do not compare in comparison to the originals". Whatever that means.

Seriously???

Can you provide a receipt to prove authenticity? Also, if you take them back can you be assured the originals were returned? This is the exact reason why stockx exists. eBay is horrible

Can you provide a receipt to prove authenticity? Also, if you take them back can you be assured the originals were returned? This is the exact reason why stockx exists. eBay is horrible
Yeah I even sent him a copy of the nike receipt to prove I got them from nike.com but he still opened up a case. That's what I'm afraid too if he sends them back, he gonna put a fake *** pair in that box.

If someone has an 8.5, can someone pm me a pic of the cardboard shoe insert (as crazy as that sounds)? Apparently, one of his arguements for authenticity is the frickin' embossed designs on the insert...smh. Thanks in advance fam.

ANYONE KNOW HOW THE NYLON 12'S FIT... SAY COMPARED TO FLU GAMES?

I WEAR A 10 IN FLU GAMES AND NEED NYLONS BUT I WANT TO MAKE SURE I GET THE RIGHT SIZE. THANKS IN ADVANCE. POSTED IN THE OTHER XII THREAD HOPING TO GET A REPLY SO BEAR WITH ME YALL LOL.

Back
Top Bottom