Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Well for me, I wear a 10.5 in flu games and gym reds. And there was a little bit of toe space, which I don't mind since I only wear them for casual use. So I went to my local mall and saw some Nylons on display and they were a 10 and so I tried them and they were pretty snug, just right IMO. I didn't wear thick socks or anything, just regular. I'd probably get more breathing room if they weren't factory laced. and once broken in, they'll probably fit better. So yeah shoot for a 10 if you can.

How is quality on these? Might need to track down a pair.

If you mean the Flu Games the quality for my pair was fine.

I also purchased the Wools,French Blue, Suede Blue and Red/White this year and I was happy with all of them.

How is quality on these? Might need to track down a pair.

I'm not even gonna front. The quality it's worth the bread to me, but the shape makes me not want to wear them. It's something about the toebox that throws the whole cut of the shoe off to me.

I have some minor glue stains on the upper tumbled leather. Any idea of how to remove this without damaging the leather?

Pencil Eraser, Acetone, etc?

Do these fit similar to the Jordan 12 lows? I have the black/orange lows and they are a little bigger, so I went with a 9.5. Would I want to get the same size in these? 

Anyone catch that Trophy Room restock that just happened ten minutes ago?

Can anyone let me know if they had size 10? When I got to the page most sizes were not available. Just wanna know if I missed out or if they weren't available to being with.

Thanks!

everything went super quik man. missed bts inna 10. they had 12s inna 10. all were full size runs, for 2 seconds lol

flugames.jpg

Back
Top Bottom