Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

damn did yall see that??? dude strait up wrote a chapter book up there lmfao. 

all you gotta say about these shoes there must cop classic fire

uh... concords are called concords because of the concord purple. flu game, he got games, and last shots has nothing to do with colors. MJ wore the blk/red XII plenty of time in the playoff before the stomach virus. The he got games is just stupid, they made the shoes for MJ, not for the movie. how hard is it to say a white/black XIII?

no one called the black/red XIIs flu games until the 2009 actual "flu game" released. 

If black / red colour way is BRED. Why not white / black = WHACK. :tongue:

Retail pairs picture cannot come quick enough. People seemed to have the Masters and the French blues retail pairs way before retail pairs of white cements came out. Still on the fence with these, trying to conserve $$

Flu Games is just easy to say and people know exactly what you're talking about like He Got Games and Last Shots. For all you purists out there do you call the black and white 11s Concords? I thought so...
but concords are called that because that's what they have

I've never owned a pair of XII's. What better color way than this one to be my first?

What's retail price? $180, $200?

Back
Top Bottom