Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

they will be a big gr like allyhe other 12s this year, don't mean it'll be easy. the breds will be worse than the masters and frenchies together
Do you know how quick the french blues sold out on NDC? Just curious for comparison.
fast, I couldn't even get through on NDC. had to get the clutch from FNL

I really hope these are like the Hare 7, Bordeaux 7, and Aqua 8 in terms of easiness to obtain. Everyone could foresee the hype surrounding these, so I hope JB made the correct decision in terms of quantity releasing
in your dreams, bud :rofl:

they will be a big gr like allyhe other 12s this year, don't mean it'll be easy. the breds will be worse than the masters and frenchies together

My friend, if I would have said this then I would have been wrong.
rondop.gif

Last edited:
These are what I have been waiting for. I am going to put effort in to get my pair. I have been fortunate online so far but will do raffles this time around as well.

Yea err body that I know that doesn't wear jordans.... Imma have them all doing raffles for me... It's On!! I will not
Lose out on this release.

These I might do my first raffle for. I need these. If I fail I'll most certainly pay resale. Turn my 09 joints into beaters.

Really hope I can land a pair of these without any major problems. I absolutely must have them.

12's have never not been popular, Taxi's and Gamma's both sold right away a few years ago. Masters and French Blues haven't been any different. Flu Games will definitely be the same 8)

Last edited:
12's have never not been popular, Taxi's and Gamma's both sold right away a few years ago. Masters and French Blues haven't been any different. Flu Games will definitely be the same 8)
would you say they're 11 hyped?

[emoji]128529[/emoji]

black/red 12s will be had. resell or no resell... gonna get me a pair

but if i do have to go the resell route, im gonna seriously look into what 04 (03?) pairs are going for.

didn't fail on wc4s or frenchies but 3rd times a charm so just incase I got a hookup on the breds. not failing on those.
they are THE release of the year. over space jams, cherrys, bred 1s and black metallic 5s

Last edited:
I'm glad we have one store that does fcfs, unless it is a 11 that is hyped so its been easy to get pairs this year

2/2 so far this year, looks like it's the Year of AirSakuragi.

For your sake I honestly hope so. That way you won't act like you do when you don't get what you want and rant about how we should give up extra pairs of shoes because you didn't get one.

You rub a LOT of members the wrong way AirSak. I'm not gonna say it's because you're young or anything because you're 20 years old...you are an adult. But you act like a pouting child at times. Drop the red font, drop the acting like you know how shoes fit that you don't own, drop the box color names. Members will lay off you if you would just fall into line like everyone else and quit trying to be a square peg in a round hole.

2/2 so far this year, looks like it's the Year of AirSakuragi.

For your sake I honestly hope so. That way you won't act like you do when you don't get what you want and rant about how we should give up extra pairs of shoes because you didn't get one.

You rub a LOT of members the wrong way AirSak. I'm not gonna say it's because you're young or anything because you're 20 years old...you are an adult. But you act like a pouting child at times. Drop the red font, drop the acting like you know how shoes fit that you don't own, drop the box color names. Members will lay off you if you would just fall into line like everyone else and quit trying to be a square peg in a round hole.

we had a come to jesus moment last night. lets give him a chance to act out before lecturing him again please.

the red text is what it is. its the content that we are trying to fix.

I say that even when I secure a pair for retail, it's not always about me. If a person has an extra pair why not sell it to a person who doesn't have them. There is no need to be selfish. Second they start with me, I don't hold grudges but apparently some men do for some reason. Real men don't hold grudges, they talk their problems out or forget about it. I don't care about falling in line, that's what's wrong with people today they want to conform and be like each other. I'm my own man and I do my own thing. Now back on topic.

Last edited:
If I could pay $280 for these today and skip the BS, I would. Only other Jordan's I've paid extra for was the Chis (280) and BLK/whts (190)

Last edited:
they def sat in 2009 though. And I'm not talking about the flu games either

Back
Top Bottom