Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Used to love the Cardinals in 06, that release is what really got me into collecting kicks (I was 13). Always wore Js, but didn't care about them heavy until around that time. I hate the Cardinals now :lol:

Anyone know where i can cop these early?
wait until your local shops get them in June/July and try then. Or do a pre order so your pair is guaranteed. DO NOT DO ANYTHING ELSE. These have not finished production, any pair of there now is fake UA and GM.

Just wait, May will be here in a flash.

Hopefully other NT'ers can cosign

Last edited:
Anyone know where i can cop these early?

wait until your local shops get them in June/July and try then. Or do a pre order so your pair is guaranteed. DO NOT DO ANYTHING ELSE. These have not finished production, any pair of there now is fake UA and GM.

Just wait, July will be here in a flash.

Hopefully other NT'ers can cosign

Yea I would at least wait until official pics come out because the way I see it no official pics means no official products have surfaced. I'm not big on having pairs early because I'm never in a hurry to wear them early. I feel like that's for status. I buy for collecting.

Most likely towards the end of last year like the Master and French Blue.
Production is usually finished a few months before the release. For example my White, French Blue, Metallic Silver, and Varsity Red 12s have productions dates of 09/09/2015 to 01/12/2016 (Left shoe) and 09/09/2015 to 09/09/2015 to 01/08/2016 (Right shoe).

Idk why but I thought someone was asking about the Metallics. However, even though they may have finished production, they arent out yet. I suggest the only "early" pair someone should get is from a trusted retailer whenever they get them in. Im not lobbying for back dooring, but If you got an inside plug who throw you some oops, go for it( how I got my cool grey 11s, and cement 3s back in 2010-11); its the only way youll get a retail authentic pair early. 

Idk why but I thought someone was asking about the Metallics. However, even though they may have finished production, they arent out yet. I suggest the only "early" pair someone should get is from a trusted retailer whenever they get them in. Im not lobbying for back dooring, but If you got an inside plug who throw you some oops, go for it( how I got my cool grey 11s, and cement 3s back in 2010-11); its the only way youll get a retail authentic pair early. 
He did say something about preordering them and you probably thought he was still talking about them. I happens sometimes, it's alright.

Most likely towards the end of last year like the Master and French Blue.

Production is usually finished a few months before the release. For example my White, French Blue, Metallic Silver, and Varsity Red 12s have productions dates of 09/09/2015 to 01/12/2016 (Left shoe) and 09/09/2015 to 09/09/2015 to 01/08/2016 (Right shoe).

Varies by release.. I've gotten pairs with dates 6 months prior. Production on my Masters is 8/15-10/15, FB dates are similar to yours. Chances are the Flu Game started somewhere in there, may have an ending date in this year tho.

Varies by release.. I've gotten pairs with dates 6 months prior. Production on my Masters is 8/15-10/15, FB dates are similar to yours. Chances are the Flu Game started somewhere in there, may have an ending date in this year tho.
Yes of course, won't argue that. They're finished, just waiting for them to be shipped to stores and release date.

Back
Top Bottom