Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

more for us my G!
Yep! If I had time I would reply to these youngins and tell them to take a stand, DO NOT cop until Nike gives them the true OG treatment and puts suede back on them! 
laugh.gif
  I know my sons are gonna want these.  Will be tough lockin down 3 pair! Have to recruit my wife to help us. But...

Looks infrared "ish" to me. Like they illuminated in the picture. I guess it's just my addiction kicking in. A thing of pure beauty.

And here I thought the French blues popped smh at me for doubting the flu games how many y'all camping out for these don't lie

And here I thought the French blues popped smh at me for doubting the flu games how many y'all camping out for these don't lie
idk man my lowkey spot has been attracting attention might camp for like 2hr to gurantee i get them

idk man my lowkey spot has been attracting attention might camp for like 2hr to gurantee i get them

I can't knock you fam imma put my raffles in about six stores if I don't hit I will be waiting at 4am till they open lol there is one spot called city gear that it's first come first serve I'll be ready

I think this the pair I've been waiting on since I seen the coming soon last year the frenchs too and the wings were a bonus hit I missed the masterpieces but hit on the others besides them ugly psnys and ovos no disrespect to the ones who think they fireeeeee now I'm hoping in December they drop the db12

Back
Top Bottom