Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

12's have never not been popular, Taxi's and Gamma's both sold right away a few years ago. Masters and French Blues haven't been any different. Flu Games will definitely be the same 8)

12's are my favorite Jordan's. And these "Flu Games" will be bought. I'm 2/2 this year with the Jordan 4 "Cement" and Jordan 12 "French Blue".

This a shoe I'll be entering multiple raffles within any stores I am remotely near, no option to fail.

I'm not even a Jordan guy but I'm going all in for these. I'm a huge Kobe fan and roll with Kobe's most of the time. I did get the 72-10's and I regret offing the bred 11 lows but these are fire. I tend to rock Jordans casually and use Kobes for ball. I just need to expand my Jordan collection lol.

Past couple years I've really started to dive into the Kobe line. I missed out on some classics.

Only hit 1/6 on FB.. Gonna need about a dozen raffle tix for these. Tempting to double but there's a lot of good releases coming up and I def need a minimum double on BM5s. Wouldn't be surprised if OVOs dropped the same day, have folks scrambling around like the FB/Wings..

I am so excited for these to drop, again. My friend Jonathan had these when I was in the 5th grade and I wanted them so bad. I also didn't want to have the same shoes so I got a pair of playoff's in June of 1997 (my first pair of Jordan's that I was aware of). Always liked this colorway more. 1 pair for me and 1 for my son!

I am so excited for these to drop, again. My friend Jonathan had these when I was in the 5th grade and I wanted them so bad. I also didn't want to have the same shoes so I got a pair of playoff's in June of 1997 (my first pair of Jordan's that I was aware of). Always liked this colorway more. 1 pair for me and 1 for my son!

Shoutout the homie Jonathan

My first pair of Jordan's were 3rd grade the Jordan 13 Play-off's. I was the coolest kid that day I remember everybody was checking out my kicks.

My first pair of Jordan's were 3rd grade the Jordan 13 Play-off's. I was the coolest kid that day I remember everybody was checking out my kicks.
Those were the days! Getting a pair of Jordan's and looking forward to "breaking necks" that Monday going to class..lol! Believe it, or not, you would feel like you are the ish! When you hear, "Awww man, you got the new jordans".

Last edited:
Can't wait to get these and put them to the pavement. My 2003s have definitely seen better days. Hopefully the official pics drop soon.

Back
Top Bottom