Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

That difference in shade of red between outsole and mudguard looks bad imo.

$190? I've wanted a pair of these since I first saw them during the first retro cycle but my parents wouldn't get them for me then but that looks and that price...I'm wondering now if I'm willing to drop my own money on them.

Yea bro ever since the 2003 flu games they have been two tone, the 2009 flu game, white red and the gamma blue 12's have this i think i might have to find some OG's

$190? I've wanted a pair of these since I first saw them during the first retro cycle but my parents wouldn't get them for me then but that looks and that price...I'm wondering now if I'm willing to drop my own money on them.

I dont trust the little dip on the translucent sole over the 23
i don't think that is a retail authentic pair.

Yo.. Remind me to never wear jeans with these lol I don't even wanna cop them anymore after that hideous picture

Olapido was wearing them at the Jordan Brand Classic game
I like them with jeans. To each his own though. Not sure what else you would wear them with LOL (if you wanted to wear them 'out' for a night)

Last edited:
lmao prepare for fits of these that include 100 emoji joggers, shirts like "my kick game sick" and unlaced breds

They need to drop some detailed retail pass pair pics. We know real pairs have finished production

Back
Top Bottom