Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Waiting for official pictures, or at least some better ones. So far all the pictures I've seen of these just look wrong, I'll pass if they look anything like the pics we have so far.

Waiting for official pictures, or at least some better ones. So far all the pictures I've seen of these just look wrong, I'll pass if they look anything like the pics we have so far.
Agreed, Imma Need For Jb To Deliver more than just a leather upper for me to spend $200+

laugh.gif
JB better not have me out here painting deadstock shoes
The Black and Infrared 23 6 thread; good times, good times.

Last edited:
I can't **** with the tri colors. No bueno, dealbreaker
The only color difference is that piece on the midsole and if I not mistaken a person that owned a pair of the original 12s said that they had that same thing also (the color difference).

The only color difference is that piece on the midsole and if I not mistaken a person that owned a pair of the original 12s said that they had that same thing also (the color difference).

Yes there is a very slight difference on the OG's the reptile skin is a little lighter but the piece on the midsole and the rest of the sole are the same color, so when you look at them its the same color but because of the different materials it is slightly different but nothing like these 2016, 2003, or 2009's which are way off

I had the white/red ogs and the colors looked uniform. Even the 2009 flu games looked uniform until the outsole started to get ashy. The way it looks on the 2016 pair is a turn off.

I had the white/red ogs and the colors looked uniform. Even the 2009 flu games looked uniform until the outsole started to get ashy. The way it looks on the 2016 pair is a turn off.
I thought I was the only one that noticed how the outsoles turn ashy white. I used to hate that on the 09 flu games as well as the suede.

That difference with the red on the midsole really is an eyesore for this great shoe. It's hard not to see that. I will still be copping but only one pair. I was planning on getting two. :smh:

Last edited:
I'm not worried. I have sense enough to know that the colors just pick up like that on camera, which is normal. Can't wait to copp these.

Officially out of this release. Even looking at the way the French blues were don't these don't seem to measure up. I shouldn't have bought an og pair of 12s a while back because now i can't help but compare which leaves me disappointed. Gonna hunt down an og pair(flu game) or buy these for resell if i change my mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom