Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Anyone eager to hoop in them? I really can't wait

I still remember my pair of '04 playoff XIIs that I played in until the soles came off... and then finished my game in them with the soles just flapping in the breeze. Can't wait to do the same thing with a pair of these.

shaqnosis by default takes shaq out that list
i agree. classics. wore mine yesterday
nthat.gif

^^ Damn.. That box is huge. :lol: Got the spacer in it and still got room for a 3rd shoe.

I swear apb in columbia is whack as **** they told me other week I could get a week early for like 350...they a legit boutique also they fools tryin tht bs

This cop is going to be exciting. Probably enter 12+ raffles, do a First Come First Serve Line about 5-6 hours before store opening and try to cop via SNKRs. Will be happy with just one pair. Might sell my extra French Blue if worst comes to worst to fund on the resale. 

Meh. You guys can keep these, I'll wait for the playoff 12s. This holiday season is when all the real heat releases.

I'm talking about the ones from 2009 with the nubuck and stupid sick face emoji. Those are flu games. The previous retro is just the black red 12s. Nobody was really calling them flu games until the 2009 pair cam out. NEWBS!
Yes they were.

Da black & red XII's were always da flu-games...JB decided to cash in on da nickname w/ da 2009 is where da source of contention is at.

I don't know if this has been answered already, but for those who have the Master 12's, is the Zoom Air springy?

None of the recent 12's have Zoom Air. Just a regular full length Air Sole unit. Although I prefer Zoom, the Air Sole unit is still very comfortable IMO.

Lies, never believe those generic descriptions..these have zoom air.

No I didn't mean they were releasing this year, said I'll wait a couple years till they do. I was just saying this years got other good stuff in store.

Last edited:
People just want to sound more og by saying " they weren't always called the flu games ". Losers. Oh I forgot we just found out that Michael Jordan had the flu 15 years later

Back
Top Bottom