Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

So figured I'd share some info...

First off in NYC the allocation is high like 275 mens pairs a store this is higher then both masters and French Blues by a lot

Also there seems to be a quality issue with pairs dunno if this has come up in this topic but it's 2 shades of red and you can see a seperation

I'll show you this is from the warehouse
View media item 2025928
Looks ok kinda?

Here's the same pair up close
View media item 2025932
Notice the color shift in the outsole?

Here's another angle...

View media item 2025933
Some more
View media item 2025934View media item 2025935
Now thats a retail pair from Nike for footlocker family of stores

This is not a 1 off that's like this they are all like this

Dunno why but that's what legit retail pairs will look like

Yeah I don't know if it was ever a different shade. I think the translucent sole material just made it look different.
i know  after the shoe ages it turned a different shade of red but like you said...i dont know if it was ever 2 shades

Last edited:
The OG's didn't look like these, they were not two toned like the retros yes the color was a little off but nothing at all like these retros

The OG's didn't look like these, they were not two toned like the retros yes the color was a little off but nothing at all like these retros

Yeah I don't know if it was ever a different shade. I think the translucent sole material just made it look different.[/quote

It's definitely a material issue

The originals did not look like this I had them lol

These in hand look like two different shades of red between the midsole and the side panel

I personally wouldn't consider it a deal breaker

But it is different then the OG

Gonna be annoying seeing these on everybody and they momma feet. This is probably the top shoe I've never owned that I was waiting for. That last release was one of the biggest let downs I've ever experienced in the shoe game. Sucks I'm gonna have to pass this time around when they're done pretty decently, but I refuse to try and justify $100 PER SHOE.. that's just crazy to me. Especially when I know nike can sell a pair @20 dollars and still make a profit.
tired.gif

Gonna be annoying seeing these on everybody and they momma feet. This is probably the top shoe I've never owned that I was waiting for. That last release was one of the biggest let downs I've ever experienced in the shoe game. Sucks I'm gonna have to pass this time around when they're done pretty decently, but I refuse to try and justify $100 PER SHOE.. that's just crazy to me. Especially when I know nike can sell a pair @20 dollars and still make a profit.
tired.gif

Step 1: eBay
Step 2: Find half-beat 97/03 pair for 60 dollas
Step 3: Jason Markk to the rescue
Step 4: Enjoy

"Reds don't match"
"There's separation"
"Leather isn't soft"
"Quality sucks"
"These aren't Flu Game's"
"Not for $190"

-Everybody until they bite the bullet on May 28th [emoji]127865[/emoji][emoji]128056[/emoji]

All I'm gonna say is if you've ever complained about "glue stains" you have no right to complain about separation now lol. You basically asked for it!
mean.gif

My bad peeps, I didn't read the title of the video. I bow my head in shame :smh:

Reading is fundamental

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom