Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Got my 4 tickets around the 3rd street Promenade, like one or two other dudes at each of the spots. No lines, but still won't be surprised in the slightest if I don't get a call.

No lines during my raffle run, but all the stores had at least 3 pages full by the time I came by. Not putting much faith on winning, but I still had to take the chance.

Got two tickets today. Looking to hit up two malls tomorrow.
Doubled up on MC racers last week (first sneaker I ever doubled up on), I may try to double up on these too.

The nostalgia is too deep with these. I hope the low number of pages reflects hype is low on these. 12's from what I've seen this year are pretty hyped. We shall see!

Walter..

Champs at Woodfield had guaranteed tickets this morning apparently. My girl really wants these tho so we hit a few stores got a bunch of tickets for her :lol:. I grabbed 4 tickets in my size just because. I'll probably cop if I win but i'm more concerned with securing her pear.

Said f it...went to 2 towns and ended up with 9 raffles...never went out like this before lol...was born in 87 I won't front this is the only j I remember as a kid and the concords

Went with my chick to two malls and got in 8 different raffles. 

So currently I have 16 tickets 

Should be able to guarantee a pair I hope lol 

was too busy dealing with real life issues today, but woulda liked to get around for a few raffle tix. got a pair on deck, but would like another...

Hit 4 stores in kings plaza today. Will make my Manhattan rounds after work 2morrow. Would love to hit for 2 pair, but I need to hit for at least 1, then try online for the other

Back
Top Bottom